Old  July 4th, 2006, 4:36am     #46
Krystal
Senior Master Sweeper

I am thinking about going. I want to know who is going first. I won't bother if other OLS'ers aren't going to be there.
  Old  July 5th, 2006, 9:08pm     #47
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Krystal --- you better come. An OLSer is running it!! There are other OLSers coming. KB started a sign in list and I know of some others coming that didn't sign in yet. Plus there's going to be tons of great people there to party with!!
  Old  July 10th, 2006, 9:37pm     #48
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Talk about OLSers.
Talk about OLSers attending!! You guys actually got "hottie" Stephen King to attend a regular club meeting on Sunday. Just what did you say to him at your tables??? I've been trying to get him to go for 2 years now. lolol Thanks again guys and I did tell him I was booking him a room over at the Comfort so that Mom won't see the damages.

The list is growing. Thanks peeps. Can't wait. Anyone have any questions just let me know.
  Old  July 11th, 2006, 3:37pm     #49
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52
Talk about OLSers attending!! You guys actually got "hottie" Stephen King to attend a regular club meeting on Sunday. Just what did you say to him at your tables??? I've been trying to get him to go for 2 years now. lolol Thanks again guys and I did tell him I was booking him a room over at the Comfort so that Mom won't see the damages.

Some questions are better left unanswered momma When is he joining OLS
  Old  July 12th, 2006, 1:41am     #50
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

I keep telling him to start entering and signing on with you guys. Will talk to him when I see him.
  Old  July 19th, 2006, 11:21am     #51
luje35
Sweeper

Cool Would love to go!
Would love to go! But I can't take off work...oh well! Have a great time!

It gives one a sudden start in going down a barren, stony street, to see upon a narrow strip of grass, just within the iron fence, the radiant dandelion shining in the grass, like a spark dropped from the sun.~Henry Ward Beecher
  Old  July 20th, 2006, 1:58am     #52
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Just PM'd you.
Maybe this will help for you guys trying to work around work schedules. I will be there all day on Friday setting up and once that is done will let those who already have arrived pick up their registration pack (as long as you help me lolol ), but the "official" weekend does not start until 8:00 on Friday night (so that workers could make it) and even with that there is no set time that you have to be there. It is very, very informal on Friday night so that we can all get to meet each other. Like a light dessert happy hour, cash bar, from 8 to ???? Wear the jeans or whatever you drive up in. don't care. All you may miss out on is a couple of doorprizes if they are drawn before you get there.

I apologize to those who have been holding off thinking you have to be there all day Friday. Not our intent. We only mentioned it because some want to come early and to let you guys know that we will be there. I'll be going up actually on Thursday afternoon to be sure all is honky doory.

Then for those with a schedule on Sunday. Sessions will be over by noon, however, for those who have time and want to shop we will be opening the vendor room until 2:00, vendors will pack up to go home between 2:00 and 2:30. We have to be out of there by 2:30.

PM me if you have any other questions.