Old  January 26th, 2006, 7:10pm     #16
slgibbs1
Master Sweeper

I'll be there!!!!

Sandy from Pittsburgh

Sandy________________
Wins-$20,000, Trip to Las Vegas to the Comedy Festival, $2500 DEll XPS Computer, Trip to Czech Republic, $5,000 Bloomingdales GC, camping package, trip for 4 to Mexico, trip to the Caymans
  Old  January 26th, 2006, 7:14pm     #17
missreneer
Senior Master Sweeper

Have fun you guys. I'm from back east but far away from home now. Wish I could be there
  Old  January 27th, 2006, 7:26pm     #18
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Hotel Reservations
There was a posting on one of the other newsletter sites that there were no more non-smoking rooms and only a couple of smoking rooms left. NOT TRUE. I wanted to let you guys know before panic set in. Although, I wouldn't wait too much longer, we still have plenty of all of the types of rooms left. Please let us know if you have any problems reserving your rooms. I'd suggest calling the hotel directly instead of the 800 number. Be sure to let them know that you are attending the Northeast Mini Sweepstakes Convention to get your room and at a discount. I think the poster didn't mention that. and had called the 800 number. Unfortunately, we will not be getting in the middle of any problems with rates for those who forget to tell them about the rooms that we have blocked off. If for some reason we have more attending that will be staying that need rooms than that which we have blocked off, and the hotel does book solid, there are other hotels nearby that we can contact. The earlier we get all reservations in the easier it will be to manage things. Also, BE SURE TO SEND IN YOUR CONVENTION REGISTRATION TO US, just reserving a room is not a guarantee that you are on the list to attend the convention. Once 500 people have paid the list will be closed, whether room reservations have been made or not. From what I have seen some have made room reservations without sending in their conference registration. That could prove dangerous as the limit gets closer.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Carol McLaughlin
Co-host - Reservations
https://home.comcast.net/~northeastminiconvention06
email: northeastminiconvention06@comcast.net
  Old  March 2nd, 2006, 7:53am     #19
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

February Early Bird Raffle Winner
The winner of the February early bird raffle is: Flo, from Medford, NJ
Congratulations Flo!!

Keep sending in those registrations!!

Carol McLaughlin
Planning Committee
Registrations-
Co-Sponsor
  Old  March 16th, 2006, 3:32pm     #20
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

How many OLSers coming to the convention??
How many OLSers are coming to the Northeast Mini Convention??? We're getting a lot of registrations, but can't tell who the OLSers are. Just wondering.
  Old  March 29th, 2006, 9:17pm     #21
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Drawing #2 for Early Bird Northeast Mini Convention Drawing
Just a reminder to stay tuned for the winner of the second Early Bird Raffle drawing for the Northeast Mini Sweepstakes Convention. Includes all who already registered and all registration slips that I get out of the mailbox on Friday, March 31st. Drawing will be held on April 1st.

Good luck to everyone. Thanks a million to all who sent in their registrations this month, and to those who didn't keep 'em comin'. Don't miss out on the fun and I know there are a lot of you Pennsylvanian's out there not registered yet!!

From all of us at Bucks County Sweepers --- :
  Old  April 12th, 2006, 2:08pm     #22
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

Are any OLSers going to this?
  Old  April 12th, 2006, 2:09pm     #23
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

Northeast Mini Sweepstakes Convention ~ Oct 27-29 2006?
Anybody here going?
  Old  April 12th, 2006, 2:24pm     #24
Krystal
Senior Master Sweeper

Is there any other info on it?
  Old  April 12th, 2006, 2:35pm     #25
alycep06
Master Sweeper

I would be interested if I knew anything about it..........

ap
  Old  April 12th, 2006, 2:38pm     #26
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/fo...d.php?t=275820

Old  April 15th, 2006, 11:31pm     #27
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Adrianita - I think that you are not getting much of a reply to your posting because this thread is embedded in an unusual spot on the forums. I don't have the names of the newsletters, websites, etc. that the registrants subscribe to. I believe we will be sending out a survey form to them in the near future for planning purposes and that would be one of the questions. However, I would not be able to post their names on any of the message boards due to privacy restrictions.

What I can say is that there are a lot of people coming so far (as of now 150 with some more on the fence yet) from all up and down the east coast plus Canada and Arizona. So if anything, it will be a good time for you to meet lots of new sweepers and help me get them to sign up for this fantastic website! I do personally know of several in my club that belong to this website. I've already contacted Brent and KB to come....and of course all of the others that I partied my butt off with last year in Moline --- would love to have that gang there. They were sooo much fun. And I got started late with them.

I don't know what the policy is for bring these "mini's" up to the front of the forum page (like the National), but maybe when the National passes we could at least have something go up there. Please pass the word around and if you have not yet registered - please do -- I am sure you will have a good time. (you could always help me!! lolol)

I am asking everyone to at least keep an eye on our webpage because it is getting difficult to get to all of the message boards on a daily basis. The webpage is kept up to date.

Oh, and Adrianita --- there are lots coming down from New York. I can tell you that much!!

Last edited by CARAN52; April 15th, 2006 at 11:34pm. Reason: additional informaiton
  Old  April 16th, 2006, 9:19am     #28
slgibbs1
Master Sweeper

I know at least 10 are coming from the Pittsburgh Sweeps Club. What is the maximum attendance you will allow?

Sandy

Sandy________________
Wins-$20,000, Trip to Las Vegas to the Comedy Festival, $2500 DEll XPS Computer, Trip to Czech Republic, $5,000 Bloomingdales GC, camping package, trip for 4 to Mexico, trip to the Caymans
  Old  April 16th, 2006, 10:50am     #29
mmcarter67
Master Sweeper

I just found this and am very interested in going.

Old  April 16th, 2006, 10:52am     #30
Rokki
Grand Master Sweeper

Oh What fun, do they have these things in Texas too?