Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:50pm     #181
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

oops! I had posted this in one of the other threads - thought my posting had been removed.

FWIW, Nicole was on OLS roughly 2 hours ago. Shame she couldn't take the time to offer an explanation or apology (or ANYTHING) since she is the one who handles the payments.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OLSNicole.jpg (101.0 KB, 87 views)

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 1:04pm     #182
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita_mama View Post
oops! I had posted this in one of the other threads - thought my posting had been removed.

FWIW, Nicole was on OLS roughly 2 hours ago. Shame she couldn't take the time to offer an explanation or apology (or ANYTHING) since she is the one who handles the payments.
Don't blame Nicole she has probably been trained by Brent...lol!

From what I'm seeing the problem lies when the transaction is being relayed back to OLS. From Paypal it looks like the transaction has gone through but it's not getting credited here.

Probably some glitch from the last outage. Someone will figure it out and things will eventually get straightened out but I wouldn't hold my breath if anyone is expecting an apology. This site has a peculiar way of handling business.

Old  July 8th, 2018, 1:18pm     #183
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

FYI .. if anyone hasn't noticed.. someone else has been on today as well... figuring if it's a computer glitch, Nicole probably isn't the one who can fix it.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 2:01pm     #184
csbondell
Grand Master Sweeper

I guess I am not the only one with a premium membership problem. I used my charge through the
PayPal why of paying. I received the acknowledgement from the paypal and it is not on
my page as renewed. I have sent about 3 notices and no response. this happens every year.
I hope this will be corrected soon..
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 2:07pm     #185
AmandaBanana
Senior Sweeper

This is ridiculous, certainly someone on the admin team could disable the subscription button until the issue is resolved?

Old  July 8th, 2018, 2:48pm     #186
dippitydoo
Grand Master Sweeper

I've been away for a couple of years and when I decided to come back and resume premium, this is going on. I paid Saturday, June 30th via paypal, it showed up deducted from my bank account on Monday, July 2nd, and still no green. THEN I find this thread with like 12 pages of messages and I know it's not just me, but a gazillion other people. What's going on???
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 3:46pm     #187
timsterino
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Here ya go Brittles! Everybody hang in there I'm sure this will get resolved eventually!
Eventually isn't satisfactory! NOW is more appropriate. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 4:01pm     #188
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dippitydoo View Post
I've been away for a couple of years and when I decided to come back and resume premium, this is going on. I paid Saturday, June 30th via paypal, it showed up deducted from my bank account on Monday, July 2nd, and still no green. THEN I find this thread with like 12 pages of messages and I know it's not just me, but a gazillion other people. What's going on???
Dippitydoo! Nice to see you! Same ole sh** just a different day. It will get straightened out eventually like it always does. Probably not till tomorrow since we know movement is going on in the background and today is Sunday and there might have to be communication from OLS to Paypal.

Welcome back!

Old  July 8th, 2018, 4:01pm     #189
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsterino View Post
Eventually isn't satisfactory! NOW is more appropriate. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Today is Sunday and it might require communication between Paypal and OLS.

Old  July 8th, 2018, 6:25pm     #190
timsterino
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Today is Sunday and it might require communication between Paypal and OLS.
This has been going on for more than two weeks. It has nothing to do with today being a Sunday. They have had quite some time already to fix this. I just want my money back now.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 6:38pm     #191
Feever
Junior Sweeper

Why am I not premium?
Payment sent to Online-Sweepstakes.com
July 3, 2018 at 8:03:42 PM PDTTransaction ID: 3XV65401F0683662N
Payment Status: COMPLETED

I paid 5 days ago and it went through instantly. Is there some problem with not noting my user name or account number on the payment?
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 7:36pm     #192
jacobm
Junior Sweeper

Disappointed
Usually when I pay with a credit card, I get my premium immediately. Not this time. Very disappointed. I just sent payment and I can't access my premium. I've never had this problem before and now I'm worried that it will take a long time to get to my sweeps.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 7:49pm     #193
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsterino View Post
This times a thousand.

I just donít understand the people who think this is acceptable and want to give them a chance to fix it. Perhaps they are more understanding than me but this is business and not friendships. Itís been two weeks now. Problems occur and I get that but you donít keep accepting money when you know thereís a problem. You certainly donít just leave people in the dark with no information or apologies or updates. Itís not ok at all.

People! Please stop renewing! Stop trying to go premium if you are new! Stop paying them your money!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 7:56pm     #194
timsterino
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiegirl123 View Post
This times a thousand.

I just donít understand the people who think this is acceptable and want to give them a chance to fix it. Perhaps they are more understanding than me but this is business and not friendships. Itís been two weeks now. Problems occur and I get that but you donít keep accepting money when you know thereís a problem. You certainly donít just leave people in the dark with no information or apologies or updates. Itís not ok at all.

People! Please stop renewing! Stop trying to go premium if you are new! Stop paying them your money!
Absolutely. I also don't buy the fact that the mods including KBSocial have no way to contact Brent or Nicole. This makes not a single lick of sense to me.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 8:00pm     #195
timsterino
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita_mama View Post

Seriously? Nicole was online but did not address this? What the heck????

I suggest we all file complaints with the BBB and your State Attorney General. This is becoming an issue of possible FRAUD.