Old  July 8th, 2018, 11:45am     #166
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Has anyone called Paypal and asked THEM what the problem is? Not say you want to file a dispute but to ask them to look into it and tell you where the problem lies!

From Blonde Babe, it sounds like it's on OLS side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
I even called Paypal and they said to contact the merchant because the money most definately has been sent to OLS!

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 11:48am     #167
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia78 View Post
I paid on July 4th 3 times $12.50 for 3 months each still not green. I paid through paypal and guest. It was always instant membership not this time! How can i pay to be green instantly? I cant do any of my saved sweeps or instants. What if i buy a prepaid credit card would it work then? Please help!!
I wouldn't try anything else right now.. ... I haven't seen anyone say they've gotten it to work no matter how they pay.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:06pm     #168
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
That's how business is conducted around here and that's the way it has always been. It shouldn't be a surprise anyone that has been around for awhile.
I have been around for years, but have NEVER had a problem like this one!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:07pm     #169
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

wow - I can sympathize for all who have paid but not been credited.....that is not acceptable, IMO.
What I find weird is that this thread has been allowed to stay open - no mods posting in it (4 days).
These type of threads have been posted for YEARS and mods have had no idea what is going on with the website and the website owner (and they usually state that). This time - they are just staying out of it? Perhaps they are tired of the runaround, as well. (Can't say that I would blame them)

FWIW, Nicole was on OLS roughly 2 hours ago. Shame she couldn't take the time to offer an explanation or apology (or ANYTHING) since she is the one who handles the payments.

I am usually the thread killer, so read the thread fast - lol

ETA: I posted the screen shot in this thread. Had to remove it in order to post it in the other one here:
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...1#post11554575

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:07pm     #170
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Has anyone called Paypal and asked THEM what the problem is? Not say you want to file a dispute but to ask them to look into it and tell you where the problem lies!
Yes, I called. They said to contact OLS then file a report. Im trying to get OLS to fix this first.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:18pm     #171
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita_mama View Post
wow - I can sympathize for all who have paid but not been credited.....that is not acceptable, IMO.
What I find weird is that this thread has been allowed to stay open - no mods posting in it (4 days).
These type of threads have been posted for YEARS and mods have had no idea what is going on with the website and the website owner (and they usually state that). This time - they are just staying out of it? Perhaps they are tired of the runaround, as well. (Can't say that I would blame them)

FWIW, Nicole was on OLS roughly 2 hours ago. Shame she couldn't take the time to offer an explanation or apology (or ANYTHING) since she is the one who handles the payments.

I am usually the thread killer, so read the thread fast - lol
Like you just said, no explanation from Nicole and the mods have been really quiet. Yet someone made a comment in the other thread to me that my anger at the mods is misdirected. Well I think I have a right to be angry when no one is letting us know if they have actually had communication from Nicole or Brent about this situation.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:24pm     #172
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomar97 View Post
From Blonde Babe, it sounds like it's on OLS side...
O.K. Sorry I missed that post. Then we are just going to have to wait and hope someone figures it out and fixes it. It's just a glitch somewhere!

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:26pm     #173
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Yes, I called. They said to contact OLS then file a report. Im trying to get OLS to fix this first.
I just called but only got an automated system that opened a dispute and said to give OLS 20 days to resolve. How did you speak to an actual person?

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:28pm     #174
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
I have been around for years, but have NEVER had a problem like this one!
Yes this one is bad but there have been problems before and this is how things are handled. No communication from the people that have the power to do something about it. That's probably a good thing cause Brent is like me in the way that he isn't very diplomatic and has a tendency to fly off the handle and cuss people out. LMAO!

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:33pm     #175
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
I just called but only got an automated system that opened a dispute and said to give OLS 20 days to resolve. How did you speak to an actual person?
I posted instructions in the thread earlier I will go back and find it. It's my preferred way to communicate with Paypal. You basically have to logon then go to help> contact us> then go through some canned questions like what the problem is> then you will get a button that says "Call Us" if you don't and get a page that says file a dispute go back and answer the questions different till you get it.

When you click on the button just go through the prompts and you will be connected to a real person.

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:36pm     #176
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Here ya go Brittles! Everybody hang in there I'm sure this will get resolved eventually!

Quote:
Call Paypal you guys and tell them what's going on. Maybe something happened during the last outage. Everything seems fine until the transaction gets relayed back to OLS.

Logon
Help at the top of the page
Contact at the bottom of the page
Payments
sending money
Can't send payment
Scroll to bottom and click Call Us then follow the prompts.

Then just explain what is going on and they might be able to correct the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:42pm     #177
QBookie
Master Sweeper

See my next post

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:44pm     #178
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Here ya go Brittles! Everybody hang in there I'm sure this will get resolved eventually!
Well that's what I did, but only got an automated system. Perhaps because it's a Sunday? Oh well, already have the dispute filed that way so now I will just wait.

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:47pm     #179
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Innocent Subscribers Saved by Adminsitrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita_mama View Post
well....mods are around this thread - just not commenting. (again - don't blame em)

Nicole was on this website 2 hours ago. I have the screenshot and posted it - but it just magically disappeared.

Again - I do sympathize for all who have paid but did not get credit. Too bad the issue has not been addressed.
Just kidding. The Headlines are the same as usual. NO NEWS AT OLS.
I saw that Nicole was on. Now I see other clues that lead me to question whether or not the "subscribe to premium" link still exists or if Nicole removed it. If she did, that would certainly stop the problem of those who are still trying to subscribe, using PayPal. That might have an impact on how PayPal handled any complaints against OLS. Lord, don't tell me the owners finally figured something out

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:50pm     #180
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

oops! I had posted this in one of the other threads - thought my posting had been removed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg OLSNicole.jpg (101.0 KB, 87 views)

My Motherload of Wins
Closed Thread

Tags
membership