Old  December 8th, 2017, 7:39pm     #61
LindaKay
Senior Sweeper

It figures.
I mailed by buddies gifts this morning (without the one I accidentally ordered from Poland) - so glad to receive the last item yesterday (it had been stuck at DHL ecommerce for over a week). So a few minutes ago the doorbell rang - it was the mailman with my package from Poland! So happy I get to mail it tomorrow and it should arrive within a day or so of the rest of the stuff - hope she likes everything but especially the Polish one - I thought it was adorable.
  Old  December 8th, 2017, 11:24pm     #62
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

box in the morning go to mid west
hi there. Just finished my box and am heading to the post office tomorrow morning to mail. Will send the shipping tracking number to you guys ASAP tomorrow...Its all set to go. The weather here is terrible and has been for four days.....rain rain rain.
  Old  December 9th, 2017, 10:10am     #63
auntputz
Master Sweeper

Sent!
My buddy's package went out today. My buddy was so hard to shop for...list incredibly short, but I had fun and hope they like what I picked out.

BETHS WINS
  Old  December 9th, 2017, 1:21pm     #64
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

I am curious to find out what the gift from Poland is lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaKay View Post
I mailed by buddies gifts this morning (without the one I accidentally ordered from Poland) - so glad to receive the last item yesterday (it had been stuck at DHL ecommerce for over a week). So a few minutes ago the doorbell rang - it was the mailman with my package from Poland! So happy I get to mail it tomorrow and it should arrive within a day or so of the rest of the stuff - hope she likes everything but especially the Polish one - I thought it was adorable.

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 9th, 2017, 9:49pm     #65
Blackberry
Grand Master Sweeper

My buddy's package was delivered on the 7th. Tracking says it was "Left with Individual".

She hasn't posted yet. Maybe she is waiting until Christmas to open it. But Hopefully she will at least post that she received it so that I know it was received at the correct house. I really hope she likes what I picked out.....I'm always so nervous waiting!

Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain To The Paramedics.
  Old  December 10th, 2017, 4:51pm     #66
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

My buddies package is supposed to be delivered by Friday

Old  December 10th, 2017, 9:46pm     #67
slb3334
Master Sweeper

Just a quick note to my partner. I am out of town until at least the end of the week and do not know if I have a package waiting. I will post as soon as I get home.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 7:28am     #68
LindaKay
Senior Sweeper

Amazing!
Shipped my packages USPS Friday afternoon - notice they are at their destination post office (clear across the country) and should be delivered today (tomorrow at the latest)! I was thinking it might be early next week with all the packages out their moving around.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 8:18am     #69
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

If you haven't received your package, don't fear. A couple on my half of the list have had emergencies, sickness, etc, happen. Packages will be mailed out.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 12:04pm     #70
ktfern
Master Sweeper

My buddy’s box was delivered yesterday and left on her porch. She has not posted yet. Hope she got it and Likes everything.

Last edited by ktfern; December 12th, 2017 at 9:14pm.

Kathy in OR
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 1:03pm     #71
irish501
Master Sweeper

It came
I think my buddy was Blackberry. My package arrived and it could not have come at a better time! First we had a sleet storm, then a sleet/snow storm the next day. Just when I thought it was all done for a bad few days, I went to the Base Commissary with DIL and granddaughter and just as we got in the door they had a lockdown! We ended up having to stand in the aisle with frozen food so were freezing as we were all wet!
I open my gifts on Christmas day but I wanted to thank Blackberry in advance as seeing that box just made my day!!!
Will post when I open!
Have a very, very happy holiday and tons and tons of win!!!!!
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 2:20pm     #72
jesjaime
Master Sweeper

My buddy should receive her package on Thursday.

http://d.winzy.com/jesjaime/am/b.gif
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 3:18pm     #73
twinsis
Master Sweeper

I am so excited! My swap buddy's package just arrived at her post office and should probably be delivered today. I hope she likes her presents, I am on pins and needles right now.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 3:24pm     #74
twinsis
Master Sweeper

Not a problem for me if I am one of the ones with a delayed package. I am not opening until Christmas anyway. Besides these emergencies happen sometimes. Can't be helped. I will have to keep those having issues in my prayers. Thanks for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
If you haven't received your package, don't fear. A couple on my half of the list have had emergencies, sickness, etc, happen. Packages will be mailed out.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 5:33pm     #75
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

Was surprised by a knock at the door it was Mr. Postman with a box for me from you.I usually open right away but going to wait until this weekend (know I will not make it til Christmas lol) not even going to open box to look..to tempting..excited for Saturday to open and will post pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsis View Post
I am so excited! My swap buddy's package just arrived at her post office and should probably be delivered today. I hope she likes her presents, I am on pins and needles right now.