Old  July 11th, 2018, 9:42pm     #316
WandaB1
Junior Sweeper

Problems with Premium Membership
I paid for premium membership Saturday and still don't have access. I tried to contact Online-Sweepstakes 2 or 3 times. Finally, I have reported the problem with paypal, so paypal can get a resolution. We aren't Online-Sweepstakes responding?
  Old  July 11th, 2018, 9:43pm     #317
molbrown
Junior Sweeper

I got my 3 day expiration email and I'm so ticked because I paid it!!!!! ugh. I'm going to be so mad when they shut my premium off after I've paid. I actually paid twice because I didn't think the first one went through.......but it was obviously these issues. So now I have two payments on paypal and no service. I've sent IMs, I've sent help emails. I don't know what else to do!!!
  Old  July 11th, 2018, 11:55pm     #318
LuckyButterfly47
Senior Sweeper

Unhappy
I'm beginning to think I'll never be turned green.

Luckybutterfly's 2018 Win List
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 3:44am     #319
pooka
Senior Sweeper

How do I PM Nicole? And doesn't this border on fraud?
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 4:24am     #320
tina743
Senior Sweeper

My membership is up on July 22 and I am not paying until this is settled in a fair manner for all of you who paid and are still not green, and the problem that caused it fixed.
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 5:20am     #321
talin710
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by talin710 View Post
Same here, payment through Paypal June 30th, 4:20 pm EST. I'm still not green, so add me to the list. Thank you for starting this thread, now I know I'm not alone.
I'm still not green. It's been 12 days.
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 11:15am     #322
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Wow just wow. WTH is taking so long!

Old  July 12th, 2018, 11:27am     #323
smokeykat
Sweeper

Wow! I am waiting also. Paid the other day for a yearly and no premium sweeps yet. Sent a PM to Nicole and also an email. I was starting to worry I was the only one!

smokeykat
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 11:31am     #324
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Wow just wow. WTH is taking so long!
I know. I haven't seen anyone else turn green since Monday, two days and they haven't done any more accounts? Meanwhile it appears that people there are some people who weren't aware of the situation and now are in the same boat because no one has made sure that people aren't using the Paypal link while the problem still exists. Seems rather dumb to me as this is just creating more angry users and more work for themselves.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 12:18pm     #325
prplrush
Master Sweeper

This is such a mess!
I truly feel for everyone in this situation right now....and at first i felt bad for Nicole or Brent as well.....but again, since they keep letting more and more members fall into this pit, by not deactivating the paypal link in the meantime.....i can't feel bad for them at all.
We all know, many of our members here are not active in the forums.....and they do not check posts before making payments to renew....they only come in to check, after a problem arises.
So for heaven's sake,.....disable the paypal option until you fix this problem, Brent or Nicole!

Old  July 12th, 2018, 12:58pm     #326
duckie75
Master Sweeper

I'm still not green. Paid on July 5th.

Am Yisrael Chai! (I stand with Israel!)
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 1:43pm     #327
Peaches0422
Master Sweeper

renewal
For the last 2 years I never got a reminder to renew. I just always noticed it and paid via paypal. I did dispute my payment after paying on the 28th. I did get a note from Nicole which I replied to a couple of days ago, but am still not green. I only disputed the claim because of member's concerns that they may be going out of business. I hope I'm green soon!
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 2:16pm     #328
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches0422 View Post
For the last 2 years I never got a reminder to renew. I just always noticed it and paid via paypal. I did dispute my payment after paying on the 28th. I did get a note from Nicole which I replied to a couple of days ago, but am still not green. I only disputed the claim because of member's concerns that they may be going out of business. I hope I'm green soon!
At least you heard directly from Nicole, all I've had to go on was the noticed she posted on Monday. As for the reminder, I did get one 2 weeks prior and two more after that. Had I renewed right away I'd have been green as this problem seemed to just start a few days before my subscription completely ended.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 12th, 2018, 2:16pm     #329
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplrush View Post
This is such a mess!
I truly feel for everyone in this situation right now....and at first i felt bad for Nicole or Brent as well.....but again, since they keep letting more and more members fall into this pit, by not deactivating the paypal link in the meantime.....i can't feel bad for them at all.
We all know, many of our members here are not active in the forums.....and they do not check posts before making payments to renew....they only come in to check, after a problem arises.
So for heaven's sake,.....disable the paypal option until you fix this problem, Brent or Nicole!
Yeah this is BS!

Old  July 12th, 2018, 2:26pm     #330
Kaneki61
Senior Sweeper

Still not green. Been a member for years and was ALWAYS green but not now. BRENT and NICOLE please tell us what is going on!