Old  June 16th, 2008, 7:38am     #16
Lisargold
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkles View Post
Question:

Do they give away higher amounts of swag bucks? I've only just seen 1 & 2 bucks winners.
I've won 3 points too. I think that 've seen winners of up to 5 points.

Swagbuckshttp://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=105208
  Old  June 17th, 2008, 9:07am     #17
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Another reminder of the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBuzz View Post
Just a reminder that referral requests (requests for someone to sign up under you) are only allowed in the Referrals/Premium Referrals Forums. This thread is only for general discussion of swagbucks. Any referral requests/links posted in this thread will be deleted.

If you want someone to sign up under you, you can post your referral request in the Swagbucks thread in the Referrals Forum.

Note: You must be a member for 90 days and have 100 posts to post any type of referral request on OLS.

Here is a link to the rules for Referrals http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...d.php?t=200308

Thanks

"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  June 24th, 2008, 2:03pm     #18
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Question:

Has anyone ever been shorted on Amazon GCs they've ordered?

In May, I placed an order for (2) $5 Amazon GCs at the same time... but, I only received (1) $5 Amazon GC from my order (instead of the $10 Amazon). My order status says, that both $5 amazon orders were shipped on the same date. I only received the one order.

Just recently, the same thing happened again. I ordered $10 in Amazon GCs and only received a $5 GC. The order status says, that both $5 Amazon GCs were shipped on June 12th. I only received one! Since May, I've been shorted out of a total of $10 Amazon gcs. I've checked my spam & bulk folders for the missing GCs... nothing found.

I've tried e-mailing Swagbucks (several times) with the problem... but, I'm having no luck in receiving a response from them.

Anyone else have a similar issue with not receiving prizes they've ordered?

Click Link & Sign-up! -> SwagBucks Search

Super easy to win! Gift cards and prizes galore!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/luckygirl68
  Old  June 24th, 2008, 2:13pm     #19
Nickyle
Grand Master Sweeper

Yes Twinkles I have, I contacted them though and had a replacement within a day. I have emailed them 3x and each time gotten a response quickly. Hope you get it resolved.

don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey
  Old  June 24th, 2008, 2:34pm     #20
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickyle View Post
Yes Twinkles I have, I contacted them though and had a replacement within a day. I have emailed them 3x and each time gotten a response quickly. Hope you get it resolved.
Thanks Nickyle!

I'm glad, I'm not the only person who has experienced this problem. I'm surprised, you've had such quick responses... I'll keep trying.

I've been sending my e-mails to info@prodege.com . Is this the same email addy you have used to contact them? What do you put in the subject line to get their attention?

Old  June 24th, 2008, 4:33pm     #21
Nickyle
Grand Master Sweeper

Yes that is the same email I used to contact them.
I just put "Did not receive prize" or something like that in the subject and included the order number.
Hope you get this squared away soon, $10 is $10 and I loves me my amazon codes.

Quote:
There's a problem with the prize I received. What do I do?
Depending on the nature of your problem, you may be entitled to a refund of Swag Bucks, or in certain cases, a re-shipment of your product. Please contact us at info@prodege.com with a description of your problem, including the order number in the subject line of your email.

In certain cases, you may be asked to ship back your prize to Prodege. Prodege does not cover the cost of return shipping.

don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey
  Old  June 25th, 2008, 7:37am     #22
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickyle View Post
Yes that is the same email I used to contact them.
I just put "Did not receive prize" or something like that in the subject and included the order number.
Hope you get this squared away soon, $10 is $10 and I loves me my amazon codes.
Nickyle,

Thanks. I appreciate your help! I'll let ya know, if I receive a response back.

Good luck searching!

Old  June 28th, 2008, 7:56pm     #23
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Good news! I finally received a response to my e-mails. Swagbucks sent me the $10 Amazon GC that, I hadn't received before.

Old  December 1st, 2008, 7:12am     #24
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Is Swagbucks the only prodege site that has amazon gcs for 45 swag points? It seems the other prodege sites charge more bucks 60+... I haven't been to each of the search sites though.

Old  December 1st, 2008, 10:33am     #25
germanyj
Master Sweeper

Twinkles, what other prodege sites are you talking about? Are there some other search and win sites that I'm unaware of?

No megabucks for met yet. The most I've gotten was a 5.

PM me for a LOCKERZ invite. Earn points for awesome prizes. Marc Jacobs handbag for 350 pts, iPod for 300 pts.
http://swagbucks.com/refer/GermanyJ
http://www.superpoints.com/spd/gugel98
  Old  December 1st, 2008, 8:34pm     #26
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanyj View Post
Twinkles, what other prodege sites are you talking about? Are there some other search and win sites that I'm unaware of?

No megabucks for met yet. The most I've gotten was a 5.
No. You can find all the various prodege search sites listed on the Swagbucks home page ... but, they each are related to swagbucks search. You're only allowed to register at (1) prodege search site. However, you're allowed to search & win swagbucks at any of the other prodege sites.

Each of the other prodege search sites have their own swag store. Some offer different prizes in their stores. You gotta be careful, cuz the prices tend to be listed higher compared to the same prizes sold at the Swagbucks site.

Old  December 7th, 2008, 9:30am     #27
inspiringmind
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkles View Post
Is Swagbucks the only prodege site that has amazon gcs for 45 swag points? It seems the other prodege sites charge more bucks 60+... I haven't been to each of the search sites though.
I think they are having a special on the Amazon GC's. Normally it costs 100 swag bucks to get a $5 GC. I snagged 4 of then over the past few days and bought something I wanted for Christmas for a total cost of $3.90!!

On another topic...my son uses swagbucks bucks to search on my computer and he is SO happy when he wins one for Mom. LOL
  Old  December 20th, 2008, 3:45am     #28
Captain_Crunch
Master Sweeper

FREE Swag Bucks Codes
For those of you with Swagbucks accounts, Swagbucks has started a new thing called swag buck codes. These are codes that are on their sister web sites or in your SB Newsletter. Each code is only good for a limited time. In order to use them you must

1) Login to Swagbucks (or join if you are not already a member)

2) Go to "Your Swag Bucks" page , enter the Swag Code in the designated box, press "Gimme!," and your account will immediately be updated with free Swag Bucks!

The Swag Codes are TIME SENSITIVE (They are also case sensative) though so you have to make sure to enter it in as soon as you receive it.

Here are the codes I know about so far.

SWAGGERNAUT Expires 12/21/08 at Noon PST

SWAG1 Expires 12/25/08 - Limit 1 per user

Though Lovers Be Lost ...
Love Shall Not ...
And Death Shall Have No Dominion

--Catherine and Vincent
  Old  December 24th, 2008, 4:01pm     #29
germanyj
Master Sweeper

T-Pain is one of the search and win sites. If you go to this link on swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-s1-allsites it shows you all of the search and win sites that use Swagbucks. I was confused at first too. For instance, Enrique Iglesias has his own site where you can earn Swagbucks. I searched Enrique Iglesias one time on the regular Swagbucks site and won a point. Didn't realize at the time that those points can not be redeemed at the Swagbucks store, has to be at the Enrique Iglesias Swagstore. I had 90 Swagbucks and when I went to redeem for the $5.00 Amazon, it said I didn't have enough points which confused the heck out of me. Apparently I won some of those points at other swagbucks sites and they have to be redeemed at their respective site. Beyonce and the New York Giants have their own sites as well and I won points from each of them, but again, they can only be redeemed at their sites. It really makes it confusing.

So the 5 point TPAIN code works but only on the TPAIN site. Those 5 points are not redeemable on the regular Swagbucks site that we all use. You can only use those points to redeem prizes in the T-Pain store. Amazon $5 gift card is 60 points there. So even though we are getting 5 points from the code, you can't use it for anything unless you search on the T-Pain site and accumulate another 55 points (for the Amazon anyway) from his site. Its all so confusing but here is what I figured out.

When you first log into your regular Swagbucks account there is that black box that has your total number of Swagbucks. Directly under it is a list with all of the other sites I have gotten points from. I never knew what that list was. Looks like this:
All Time Low 2
Benise 1
Beyonce 5
Drake Bell 0
Enrique Iglesias 1
Everybody Else 1
Hilary Duff 2
Jeffree Star 2
Lady Antebellum 1
Marty Casey & Lovehammers 3
MIMS 1
NY Giants 1
Pat Green 1
Randy Moss 1
swagbucks.com 47
The Greg Brady Project 1
Tila Tequila 2
We The Living 1
Willie Nelson 1

I always thought this list was there just to show me where I earned my Swagbucks from. It's not. It's a list to show you how many points you have at each of the other Swag stores. There are about 115 different swag sites and you can only redeem the points you earned at each respective site.

Ok, so you see how swagbucks.com has 47. I only have 47 points to spend at the swagstore. All of those other points have to be used at the other stores. I searched for all those terms on the regular swagbucks site, just typed in Willie Nelson at swagbucks.com.
Not knowing that Willie Nelson had his own site with his own swagstore. So in order for me to use the 1 point I have for Willie Nelson, I have to search the Willie Nelson swag site and earn the rest of my points there. Same goes for all of the other points. With Beyonce I have 5 points and have to earn the rest of the points from her site.
So I came to the conclusion that before I do my daily searches, I look at the list of all participating swag sites and I make sure not to search for those particular terms b/c if you win a point from searching , say "Beyonce", you can only redeem that point on the Beyonce swag site, will not let you redeem the point on Swagbucks.com.

You can also go to "your swag bucks" tab on swagbucks.com. It gives you the breakdown of how many points you have on each site. When you look at the "current" tab, at the bottom it gives you your total number. But that total number is all of the swagbucks you earned at all of the sites. So my total shows 74, which is what I thought I had available to redeem at the swag store. But when you look at the list, it's the same list that I posted above, you'll see my current swagbucks is only 47. So I only have 47 points that I can use in the Swagstore. The other 27 points virtually do me no good at all b/c I can't redeem them on swagbucks.com. I now have to go earn enough points at each one of the other sites and redeem them at those sites.

I never knew any of this until about two weeks ago.
So for all of you that are using the free 5 point TPAIN code, just realize that those 5 points will count in your overall total of points, but can not be used to redeem prizes at swagbucks.com. You will have to go earn the rest of the points at http://searchwithtpain.swagbucks.com/ and redeem those points in his swagstore, and the prizes cost more at all of those swag sites than they do on swagbucks.com.

Did I confuse everyone? I know, I'm confused myself. It's really hard to explain. I got it figured out now but it took me a while. I didn't realize any of this until I went to redeem a gift card and it told me I didn't have enough points, when I knew that I did. I now know not to look at my total number of points but rather look at the total number earned on swagbucks.com, those are the only ones you can redeem in the swagstore.

Happy Holidays everyone.

PM me for a LOCKERZ invite. Earn points for awesome prizes. Marc Jacobs handbag for 350 pts, iPod for 300 pts.
http://swagbucks.com/refer/GermanyJ
http://www.superpoints.com/spd/gugel98
  Old  January 5th, 2009, 9:19pm     #30
Christel
Master Sweeper

I guess this is the big announcement:

Take a good look at these images friends, most notably the all-gold beauty on top. Your eyes do not deceive you, it is not April Fool's Day, this isn't a hoax. That is a 1,000 Swag Buck...and one very lucky Swaggernaut will win 1,000 SWAG BUCKS EVERY MONTH!!! And if that wasn't enough, we're giving away 500 SWAG BUCKS TWICE A MONTH AND 100 SWAG BUCKS EVERY WEEK!!!

I don't think I can emphasize the magnitude of this announcement enough, so I'm gonna give you a minute to let it sink in....................okay that's enough Now I'm going to say it again:

We're giving away 1,000 SWAG BUCKS EVERY MONTH and the winner could be YOU!!

Let me break it down for you:

1,000 Swag Bucks - given away the last day of every month, entry fee is 5 Swag Bucks
500 Swag Bucks - given away the 15th and last day of every month, entry fee is 3 Swag Bucks
100 Swag Bucks - given away every Sunday, entry fee is 1 Swag Buck

And to make it even better, you can ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!!!

You can get your sweepstakes entry for the 1,000, 500, or 100 Swag Bucks Giveaways in the Sweepstakes Section of the Swag Store. We're going to be giving away these Mega Swag Bucks to somebody but it can't be you unless you get get your sweepstakes entries!!

Personally I feel this is the most exciting news I've ever announced. Ever!!! I mean, it's 1,000 flippin Swag Bucks we're talking about!!!

Tell me Swag Nation, what do you think?!

TSG

It's nice they are giving larger amounts away but you have to use your own swag bucks to enter-ugh!

Join swag bucks and start earning points-use this link and be my friend http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=155719. It only takes 450 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon GC!