Old  August 28th, 2007, 5:33pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Holiday Inn/Comfort Suites
Got a couple of emails recently where some were hesitant on coming to the convention because the Holiday Inn had sold out. We have the Comfort Inn right next door that is available to us for use at the same rate (and in some cases a better deal since they have 2 double beds plus a pull out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and free continental breakfast for every room over there and they are all non-smoking).

Please don't let the Holiday Inn's lack of rooms be a deterant from coming. Once the day starts really you won't be back over to your room until the break to get ready for the banquet. And like I said the hotels are right next door to each other. i actually will have half of my family staying in the main hotel and the other half at the Comfort Suites.
  Old  September 22nd, 2007, 1:37pm     #2
obxhatteraslight
Senior Master Sweeper

Joyce Meyer in town
The same weekend comfort Inn next door I believe is sold out. Maybe Rob could post alternatives that aren`t a far drive. Isn`t Econolodge also down there?

Old  September 22nd, 2007, 1:47pm     #3
minera
Senior Master Sweeper

I just wanted to let everyone know that since we will be unable to attend, I haven't cancelled my room yet at the Holiday Inn. I plan on doing this week in between packing boxes to move. Let me know if anyone is interested and maybe we can transfer the reservation over to you.

Old  September 22nd, 2007, 2:26pm     #4
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxhatteraslight
The same weekend comfort Inn next door I believe is sold out. Maybe Rob could post alternatives that aren`t a far drive. Isn`t Econolodge also down there?
Econo Lodge is one exit away from the Holiday Inn. You can make reservations by going to http://www.hersheyminiconvention.com...servations.htm

Rob's 2014 wins
  Old  September 22nd, 2007, 2:54pm     #5
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Just a note:

Find a Priority club member and have them get your room. Holiday Inn always has rooms for them but you do have to call.......

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.