Old  November 22nd, 2013, 3:22pm     #1
Ziggywag
Senior Master Sweeper
Senior Editor
Rock Goddess

Attention: Bloggers
Possibly due to the upcoming holidays, we have had a larger than usual amount of blog submissions for the past week. We are working as hard as possible to get to them but we ask that Blog owners do not submit the same giveaway more than once. It is extremely time consuming to seek out the duplicates and all it serves to do is to slow us down in getting to the other unvalidated giveaways.

If it has not yet been validated, it is still there. Please check your own submitted sweeps to see them. We only delete blog giveaways that have not checked off the "is this hosted by a blog" box or any that the mandatory entry requires a vote, referral or a sign-up with an affiliate ID.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Ziggywag; November 27th, 2013 at 5:40am.

Follow me on Twitter
  Old  November 27th, 2013, 5:39am     #2
Ziggywag
Senior Master Sweeper
Senior Editor
Rock Goddess

This is getting totally out of control.

When submitting a giveaway you will see this message

Quote:
There's a fairly good chance this sweep is already in our database. Please check the following list of sweeps carefully and continue only if you are positive the sweep you are trying to submit is NOT in the list below.
If the sweeps you are trying to submit shows up in the list DO NOT re-list it.

The time we are spending searching out the duplicates takes a lot of time. Time that could be used towards actually editing them!!!

Continued disregard of OLS rules and regulations will result in all listings being deleted.

Follow me on Twitter
Closed Thread