Old  July 14th, 2017, 7:24pm     #1
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

Let's talk about GLEAM
It used to be Woobox and they do have their faults, like no rules but Gleam is doing me in. I have decided that if there are more than four or five things to do I'm gone. Time in this case is money. Come rant with me.

My Wins
  Old  July 14th, 2017, 7:58pm     #2
ptlptl
Senior Sweeper

I agree. It would be nice to know it is a Gleam contest before I even click on it. Don't you have to agree they can post for you to your friends?
  Old  July 14th, 2017, 9:06pm     #3
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

I have a few issues.. first, I don't know if I'm clicking a referral or not... too many times there is no home page or entry link in rules.

Next.. I don't understand when it says "enter through facebook" .. I click and it just either sends me to a FB page with nothing about the sweeps.. or brings me to the same Gleam form to continue on with my entries.

I do agree.. it's like blogs.. too many do this and do that!

Seldom could I get a rules page to come up in Woobox.. I would contact the sponsor for the rules.

These seem to be like all the various captcha programs.. quickly thought of and programmed with flaws.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 14th, 2017, 9:35pm     #4
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Question
I don't do Roboform or Shazam, so are you upset because they need to be personally entered in order to get more entries?

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 15th, 2017, 2:56pm     #5
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBookie View Post
I don't do Roboform or Shazam, so are you upset because they need to be personally entered in order to get more entries?
I do both Roboform and Shazam because I don't type. I do not mind putting my info in, but I do mind having to click on ten or so links daily and/or enter my info and then seeing "30+ more entries. I don't do blogs much either. I enter lots of things one time to give my friends entries but when it is something I want I don't have time to enter 20 or so times a day.

My Wins