Old  November 16th, 2015, 1:42pm     #1
Owendolyn
Sweeper

Other eating options in Vegas
Robert and I were in Las Vegas last week, staying at Bally's. In the basement is a Food Court that may be of interest to convention goers who are willing to walk or take a cab. It is not far! You exit the doors next to the Food Court onto E. Flamingo Road and head away from the strip, cross Koval Lane and the Tuscany is half a block down. It's a straight shot with only one street to cross. You will pass the Platinum Hotel just before you get to the Tuscany and I'm sure they have several restaurants as well.

Bally's Food Court has the following restaurants: Johnny Rocket, pan Asian, Nathan's, Subway and a Pizza/Italian place. There are also several very nice restaurants upstairs in Bally's and through a connecting tunnel in Paris. Once you enter the downstairs doors by the Food Court you have access to everything in the Bally and Paris Hotels without going out in the heat again.

For those who don't mind splurging a bit, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris has the best food imaginable. Very high prices, but the view alone is worth it and their steaks melt in your mouth. If you make a reservation, be sure to ask for a table by the window for an incredible view of the Bellagio Fountains.

I know the Tuscany has 4 restaurants, but with over 500 signed up for the convention they will fill up fast at meal time.