Old  November 4th, 2015, 8:34pm     #1
gacarol
Senior Master Sweeper

Save $$$$$ - Register before Nov 15 2015
The first registration deadline is quickly approaching. If you plan to attend, take advantage of the lowest fee by registering on or before November 15th. Remember your registration form and payment must be received by the end of the 15th to be complete. The 15th is a Sunday. If you are mailing your registration and payment, it needs to be received by Saturday, November 14, 2015, be sure to allow sufficient time for it to arrive on time.

$185 if received on or before November 15, 2015
$215 if received between November 16, 2015 and March 01, 2016
$245 if received between March 02, 2016 and June 23, 2016

***Registrations will not be accepted after June 23, 2016***

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
  Old  November 8th, 2015, 11:59pm     #2
gacarol
Senior Master Sweeper

Note posted by Convention Host
From Convention FB page:
Just a reminder that early registration ends on Nov 15. All mail-in registrations are processed the same day they are received. In other words, if you mailed your registration and you wake up on Sunday, Nov 15th and you don't have a confirmation email, it means either A) I typed your email address in wrong.....it's possible. Or B) you owe the convention more money. If you did not receive a confirmation and should have, you can reach me through Facebook or the contact page on the website.

Another reminder is that we sell out at 700 registrations and an additional 100 guest registrations. Since we already have over 400 registrations before the first price increase, I don't think it's a stretch to say that we will sell out. When that happens we will start a wait list. Not to be mean, but just to let you know...Exceptions will not be made for people with poor planning skills. Example, you booked your airline ticket and thought you would pay for your registration later, but now we are sold out. That's unfortunate, but it isn't anything I'm going to make an exception for. It happens all the time that someone requests that type of exception. It's not fair to the rest of the people who are wait listed because they had to book last minute because of work or family obligations. So in the nicest way possible....You've been warned. Don't wait till the last minute. -Donna

Winners never quit and quitters never win!