Old  May 13th, 2015, 11:58pm     #16
vtvixen469
Master Sweeper

I want to win because I've never been to convention and it's in BOSTON BABY! I hope to learn some cool dance moves from KB, tips from all the sweepers and maybe some good drink recipes. Is that telling too much about me?

THANK YOU OLS VOTERS, MY BEAUTYREST IS HERE!!
ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN PEOPLE TO YOU...MADEA STYLE. I MADEA
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 12:01am     #17
cancersucks
Sweeper

I would love to go soo I can meet all the amazing people I interact with online through sweepstakes!
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 12:13am     #18
blmckone
Sweeper

I have been to several conventions since I began sweepstaking in 2000. I have a lot of great memories from each of them. I am looking forward to seeing the sights of Boston, meeting new friends and seeing old friends. But ultimately I am looking forward to winning a lot of prizes.
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 12:25am     #19
mariebow
Senior Master Sweeper

I have been entering sweepstakes for 14 years and I have always heard about meeting so many sweepstakers all over the nation, and the fun of winning those fabulous prizes. I have not attended one before, but I sure would like to attend this year's convention.

Old  May 14th, 2015, 12:43am     #20
purplemist
Grand Master Sweeper

Im dying to go!!! Ive never gone and I would LOVE to.

Old  May 14th, 2015, 1:52am     #21
jennifernick
Junior Sweeper

Smile Sweepstakes Convention entry
This will be my fifth convention, and I've made many lifelong friends through these events! I think that's what I'm most excited about, getting to see old friends and make new ones! But I'm also hoping to get my sweeping battery recharged. It's been kind of a rough year - life kinda happened, as it does for everyone now and then - and it took a lot of my sweeping energy away, and I know being around so many winners will give me the positive boost I need! In terms of what I'd like to learn, I'd like to understand instagram a little better. I loved the tip from last year about taking lots of pictures so you've always got an appropriate one when a photo sweeps comes up - now I just need to learn how better to find those sweeps! Thanks so much for this opportunity! Good luck to everyone!
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 3:27am     #22
FreakDuJour
Grand Master Sweeper

I have never had the opportunity to attend a convention, and I would so love to- there are so many OLS'ers I would love to meet! And I hope I would be able to learn new sweeping techniques so I can possibly go at it from a new angle and end this huge dry spell.

Old  May 14th, 2015, 7:34am     #23
hulaman
Junior Sweeper
Founding Member

Convention Entry
I have never been to a convention nor have I ever been to Boston. I would love to be able to go and meet some of the other OLS members especially any of the Founding Members. I would love to hear about some of the great wins from other sweeps enthusiasts.
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 9:06am     #24
ejb1950
Sweeper

National Convention
I enjoy going to the conventions to hear interesting stories from other sweepers, learn new techniques, meet up with old friends, make new friends and win prizes!
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 11:15am     #25
fred
Sweeper

I've been to 5 conventions, loved talking with like-minded people about tips and techniques about sweeping. Really looking forward to Boston!

Mary Ann
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 2:46pm     #26
semtaylor
Master Sweeper

Love to see people I have meet at past conventions and meet new friends also. Love being around others with same hobby.

Hope to learn more about instagram

Susan T
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 3:28pm     #27
lbour
Master Sweeper

I have never been to the Sweepers Convention or Boston! I've been Sweeping since 2006 and ready to finally get to a Convention! Would love to go and see what others with the same love for Sweeping are doing different then I am to win!
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 4:51pm     #28
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

I would love to win a trip to this years sweepstaking convention!

Over the years ( almost 12 years ) I have read of the great times that my fellow OLS members have had at these conventions. Some have posted of making friendships that have been forged at these conventions and that have now lasted the test of time. I think that this would be wonderful!

I would also love to attend this convention because I have been extremely close to giving up a hobby that I once loved doing because of the great frustrations that I have been feeling due to the introduction of blog and Facebook sweeps being added to our once uncomplicated sweeping world. I would be hopeful that attending a convention entirely devoted to sweepstaking would give me some instruction when it came to dealing with our new sweeping world, techniques and just good old general support on how to weather those mean old dry spells that we all tend to suffer through. And listening to what my fellow OLS'ers come back saying about all the fantastic things that they have learned at these conventions, this could be just the thing that I need to keep me from walking away from a hobby that I once loved so much.

I have never attended one of these conventions before but would absolutely love to make this one in Boston my first one. I have family that doesn't live far from the Boston area and it would provide the perfect opportunity to extend my convention trip to make a much needed trip to spend some time with them. Plus. I happen to love Boston and the rich history of the city.

Much luck to all and may the eventual winner have a blast at this convention!

Old  May 14th, 2015, 5:02pm     #29
SweepsAng
Master Sweeper

I'm so excited about convention. The best part is always seeing old friends and making new ones.
  Old  May 14th, 2015, 8:05pm     #30
wishiwon
Master Sweeper

LUCKY POST #30! I went to the convention in San Diego and had a blast...
Closed Thread