Old  April 5th, 2009, 10:30am     #16
CathyVeester
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaniaNH View Post
Lincoln is about 1 1/2 hours from the convention center. Lincoln is up in the White Mountains about midway up the state and Manchester is near the southern border.
Thank you.

Old  April 20th, 2009, 10:13pm     #17
Aktrading
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclafan View Post
I'm already booked at the Comfort Inn and it's a REAL bargain at nearly $35 less than the convention hotel, plus we will get FREE breakfast and a refrigerator in our room. Also they are going to set up a Sweeper's Lounge for us.

Hope to see many fellow OLS types staying there.
I'll see you there soon!

See My Wins
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...9#post10714809
  Old  May 12th, 2009, 7:23pm     #18
TaniaNH
Sweeper

Rooms at Radisson - FAQs
There are rooms available at the Radisson. If you would like to book a room or if you would like to transfer from another hotel...space is available.

We have received some questions about the Radisson and hotel deposits.

I thought the Radisson was sold out?
The Radisson was sold out. The reason that it is no longer sold out is that people who had reserved rooms at the Radisson have cancelled those reservations which have re-opened those rooms.

Why did you charge a deposit?
The convention charged a non-refundable deposit at the Radisson as it is a small hotel and there were 190 rooms available for the convention. We knew that if we did not charge a deposit sweepers would understandably hold a room even if they were not sure that they would be able to register for the convention. Our thoughts were that charging a one nights stay as a deposit would reserve the rooms for sweepers who were reasonably confident that they would be attending the convention.

I have to cancel. Why can't I get my deposit back?
The bill for the convention center is calculated on a sliding scale based on the number of paid room nights at the convention hotel. When the Radisson was filled, convention attendees who would have liked to book at the Radisson had to make reservations at alternate hotels. The convention needs to pay for buses to bring these attendees to and from their hotels. The number of buses is based on the number of rooms booked at the alternate hotels. When someone cancels, the deposit pays for one night but there are at least two additonal nights that are left open and unpaid.

Yeah, but why can't I have my deposit back?
The convention charged a non-refundable deposit to protect the convention budget from large blocks of cancelled hotel rooms. We would love to be able to release people from their deposits, but not at a loss to the convention.

What about the cancellation list?
We have a cancellation list and as soon as the Radisson is full, we will allow people to book the rooms and assume the deposits of people in the order they were added to list releasing them from their deposits. When people cancel their rooms and take a loss of their deposits it means that more open rooms are available before we can begin taking names from the list.

If you would like to book a room at the Radisson and find that it is full, send us an email at postmaster@nh2009.com and we will help you book a room from the cancellation list.
  Old  May 21st, 2009, 9:06pm     #19
TaniaNH
Sweeper

Still Rooms at the Radisson
There are a few rooms available at the Radisson if you have not made reservations or want to change hotels. If you have any questions email karen@nh2009.com
  Old  June 8th, 2009, 4:31pm     #20
shoppinqueen
Grand Master Sweeper

I'm thinking of trying to attend, was wondering if anybody would like to share a room?

In compliance with OLS rules, I have removed the link to my site

http://swagbucks.com/refer/geekbabe
  Old  June 9th, 2009, 2:19am     #21
Aktrading
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoppinqueen View Post
I'm thinking of trying to attend, was wondering if anybody would like to share a room?

Don't know when you will be ariving, I am getting in on 6/29 and am looking for a roomie for 6/29 & 6/30 only.. As, already have a roomie for the other nights....

See My Wins
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...9#post10714809
  Old  June 9th, 2009, 5:56pm     #22
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Shoppingqueen: The registration for the convention is now closed. Registrations ended the beginning of May. Are you already registered???
  Old  June 18th, 2009, 12:01pm     #23
TaniaNH
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaniaNH View Post
The Governer's Suite is available at the Radisson!

It has a kitchenette and bedroom with a king size bed as well as a parlor room the size of two guest rooms with a pullout sofa. The rate is $375 per night. Someone has already booked the room for Sunday, July 5th. So anyone who would like it will have to check out on Sunday morning or change rooms for Sunday night.

If someone would like to book that suite or someone who already has a room would like to upgrade to the suite send us an email at postmaster@nh2009.com
Because the Governer's Suite is not available on Sunday night, the Radisson has agreed to lower the price to $250 per night! If you wish to book the Governer's Suite or upgrade from your current room send an email to Karen@nh2009.com
  Old  June 18th, 2009, 12:06pm     #24
TaniaNH
Sweeper

I mean Governor's Suite

Whoops! I guess I had a little spelling insanity!