Old  April 20th, 2018, 8:35pm     #46
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBuzz View Post
I recently had a buyer with 0 feedback and they just joined. I was nervous about that but so far it appears it went well. I will pay closer attention to addresses and such now as I didn't know about the forwarding.
I have it listed must have 10 feedback, but I don't know that anyone pays attention to that. It does give me an out if something is suspicious. My last "newbie" didn't pay right away and I'm like.. ok, my item is off the table while I wait. ( I just think that at one time, I had 0 feedback ) .. after a day, I had an invoice sent.. I shortly received a message that they ordered by mistake and how do they cancel. I'm good with that.. at least it wasn't long before they told me.. I then thanked them for telling me and told them it was canceled. This way I hoped it would impress upon them to contact a seller right away if they do something like that again instead of waiting it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arouet View Post
Back when I first started sweeping there was a sweepstakes giving away a ton of great instant prizes plus a grand and first prize. I was entering to win a laptop in the instant win and ended up winning the $96,000 Grand Prize, a Maserati. I honestly was so focused on the laptop the car wasn't even on my radar.
That must have been a start to realize what you won! I have refused a few trips which weren't what I wanted and not what we could use.. I have taken a car and used it to trade in for what we wanted. You may not get what you are taxed on, but it still helps a lot. Of course, I did try to upgrade the car as the rules stated information on doing that but found out I really couldn't and I didn't argue the fact that the rules stated the option was there. All I wanted was to go from the 2 wheel drive it was to AWD and pay the difference.

If you sell it, trade it, give it away.. you are using your prize in the way it helps you out.

I've only entered one or two sweepstakes that gives you the option of choosing if you want to enter for the grand prize as well as play the instants. Normally you have no control over it.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  April 21st, 2018, 12:03am     #47
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomar97 View Post
I have it listed must have 10 feedback, but I don't know that anyone pays attention to that. It does give me an out if something is suspicious. My last "newbie" didn't pay right away and I'm like.. ok, my item is off the table while I wait. ( I just think that at one time, I had 0 feedback ) .. after a day, I had an invoice sent.. I shortly received a message that they ordered by mistake and how do they cancel. I'm good with that.. at least it wasn't long before they told me.. I then thanked them for telling me and told them it was canceled. This way I hoped it would impress upon them to contact a seller right away if they do something like that again instead of waiting it out.
I may need to do that. I did go in and change settings when I signed up. I guess I will go check them again. That sale seems fine, they didn't give me feedback but it has been 2 weeks so I hope it is done.

I seem to attract interesting buyers on eBay. So far it has been ok but some of them...

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  April 21st, 2018, 10:20am     #48
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBuzz View Post
I may need to do that. I did go in and change settings when I signed up. I guess I will go check them again. That sale seems fine, they didn't give me feedback but it has been 2 weeks so I hope it is done.

I seem to attract interesting buyers on eBay. So far it has been ok but some of them...
I seem to get a lot who don't give feedback and figure on a 2 week deal that the cash is now usable.

But once I got 7 feedbacks within 4 days and one of the days 3 came in!

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92