Old  December 11th, 2017, 3:53pm     #16
cindy100
Senior Master Sweeper

I have an iPhone 6S, my last really good win and I love it. I think iPhones are easier to use than Androids.

Old  December 11th, 2017, 4:09pm     #17
EllaBarns
Senior Master Sweeper

I have a One Plus (android device) and I love it. Very fast and user friendly.
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 4:50pm     #18
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper

I have only had one smart phone in my life and it is an iPhone 6. It is going on three years old now. I wouldn't dream of looking at or considering any other brand than an iPhone.
  Old  December 13th, 2017, 9:16am     #19
udalum
Master Sweeper

I Phone. If you have problems or need help with figuring out your IPhone, Apple is a reallly helpful company.
  Old  December 13th, 2017, 9:27am     #20
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

I am happy to see some recommending the iphone 6s. I still have the 5, but it has now become obsolete. It is no longer supported by Apple. I am trying to figure out what to get now. the 5 was the smallest, and that is a feature I like. It fits well in my hand and my bag.
My nephew had suggested perhaps the 6s.
I also like the price mentioned!
  Old  December 13th, 2017, 2:28pm     #21
AmandaBanana
Senior Sweeper

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I love it! I've owned a lot of their galaxy phones, from 3-5 and this one is the best by far!

Old  December 14th, 2017, 6:19pm     #22
karolyny
Master Sweeper

Have the Galaxy S8 and I'm very happy with it.
A member here just posted that he/she won an S8 and has to sell. Maybe that could work for both of you.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=407017
  Old  December 18th, 2017, 8:49am     #23
SarahBear2010
Master Sweeper

I bought a HTC Desire smartphone at Target this past summer. I think the price was around $75.00. As long as it's working, I'm keeping it. It gets the work done and meets all my needs of what I want in a phone.

Facebook: Jill Seif (JillyBean)
https://twitter.com/jillseif1
https://www.instagram.com/jillmi79/
https://www.pinterest.com/jillseif/
  Old  December 30th, 2017, 7:00pm     #24
luckylu
Master Sweeper

I have a Samsung Galaxy Sky and love it.

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~
UH...ha ya it's all just lucky breaks.
  Old  December 30th, 2017, 7:36pm     #25
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

I have an older Samsung Galaxy and I love it. I keep trying to win a new one. Of all the phones I have owned (and that includes an iphone), the Galaxy line has been the best. I had a Note before this one and both are amazing. I just wish they didn't cost so much.

Your question on bills. I have service with Verizon and pay monthly but it is not a contract you are locked into. You can cancel any time. They will probably ask you if you want unlimited data (do you stream movies and download alot?), unlimited minutes (do you talk on the phone a lot...maybe if that is part of the new job), unlimited text etc. So just decide how much you will use it and see what the plans are with whomever you choose to go. If you don't want to go with a service, I know there are Go Phones and things like that where you just buy the phone and buy minutes when you need them. I am not sure how much you will use the phone so just be aware that the cost can add up if you use it alot. I have never had a Go Phone type thing so maybe a member who has can give you more advice there.

To use it anywhere for internet access etc you could use free wifi (make sure it is secure) or a mobile hot spot. That is a setting on the phone where you turn that option on and you can access the internet and use your data from the service you bought (ie: Verizon). Just remember if you don't have unlimited data you just have to be aware of how much data you are using. Verizon will text me if I am getting close to using mine up. Is that what you are asking?

If I was walking in to a service provider store (verizon, at&t etc). I would try to know beforehand how many calls I would be making (so I would know if I need unlimited or a lower amount of minutes), how much I would use data (will you be remote a lot where you don't have access to wifi? then may need unlimited data or more data than a basic plan) and how often I would text. The good news is if you start with a lower level plan (less minutes) they usually let you upgrade to higher plans easily. At least they do at Verizon. Hope that helps.

Congrats on the job with Google!

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List