Old  June 15th, 2010, 6:09am     #31
dcreed
Master Sweeper

There are so many wonderful OLSers that I would love to meet. Where else can you you learn more tips from fellow sweepers? It would be so much fun to be in the middle of the excitement that sweepers have!!!

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 7:20am     #32
jmahurin40
Master Sweeper

Smile
I've never been to a Sweepstakes Convention before and would love to attend one.
If i won I would take my twin sister with me. Thank you for holding this awesome giveaway
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 7:25am     #33
Marshadee2001
Master Sweeper

Meet fellow sweepsters
I would like to meet some of my fellow sweepsters, learn new ways to enter, and have fun!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 7:45am     #34
adoptingteens
Senior Master Sweeper

I would love to go because my friends in MN in the SWEEP IT UP CLUB are the best and I miss them like crazy...... I moved 4 hours away and never seem to be back on the right weekends to see everyone.. so would love to see everyone again for a whole weekend

My 2012 Wins

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...5#post10515835
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 7:46am     #35
Frugal mama
Sweeper

Wink It would be like Disneyland for Sweepers
I am rather new at this and I would love to listen to the expert on the best tips. I would love to meet other OLS especially those in my area and help each other on local contests to enter and find out what everyone else is winning and entering.But mostly the conventions is being held in beautiful Bloomington and its only a half hour drive and this would really motivate me to go and I could meet all of you. Thanks OLS hope we get a chance to meet.
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 7:50am     #36
shell32467
Sweeper

I would love to go to the convention because I would be like a sponge and absorb all the info and tips I could possibly gather. Thanks for a shot!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 9:12am     #37
Oreo107
Master Sweeper

Why I'd love to attend a Sweeps Convention
Sweepstakes Boot Camp - that's how I perceive a sweepstakes convention! I'd love to put the faces to the writings of all the OLS folks; thank you all in person for the many hours of enjoyment you've given me and my family these past few years. My wins would be practically impossible without you guys. There's still much to learn. So, a weekend immersed in all things sweepstakes gleaning tips, and techniques would be a dream come true!

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. William Shakespeare
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 10:00am     #38
ontheriver
Junior Sweeper

I want to attend because I have heard how much fun they are. I hope to learn new tips and strategies for entering sweepstakes.
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 10:04am     #39
ickivicki123
Sweeper

I have been a member for several years. With Facebook I have been able to put faces with names and have enjoyed making so many new friends. I would love to attend maybe meet these friends face to face and meet those that I don't know. This would also be a great learning experience. I would treasure this trip for many years to come. Thank you for the opportunity to enter this!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 10:45am     #40
Cusmile
Master Sweeper

I wanna win because you, Brent and all the wonderful folks from OLS might be there and I want to meet all of you!

Michele
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 10:47am     #41
sseads
Senior Sweeper

I would love to win this trip because I have been dreaming of going to a convention for years. I would love to meet everyone and learn some more sweeping tips!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 10:48am     #42
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

I went to my first convention & was hooked, after that I have tried to go to every convention I could. The last few years I have missed because of moving too much, this has kept me from winning much. I am now trying to get re-motivated & could really use this trip as a great big step back to sweeping "full time."

LUCK & LOVE!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 11:39am     #43
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

I would love to meet my ols buddies!! I would like to learn more about the sweeps process and inject some of my own tips. Glta!!

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 12:46pm     #44
chuckybaby
Senior Master Sweeper

I would love to go! My mother in law will have just left after staying with us for a month and I will despretly need some time away!!!! I have never gotten to go to a convention...most are to far away.
I would love to learn how to make wallpaper envelopes that alot of snail mailers make.
Thanks for the contest!
  Old  June 15th, 2010, 1:38pm     #45
Globug_47
Grand Master Sweeper

The natural thing to say here is that I would love to attend the convention because I still have so much to learn about sweeping even though I've been doing this for more than half of my life. But while although that is true, it wouldn't be the whole truth.

I would love to attend this convention for the sheer opportunity to meet Brent. I have the highest respect and admiration for the man when it comes to this website. He's kept it going for all these years.... improving it by bits and pieces along the way. I know that he has helped me out when I needed it and had my back when I may not have really been deserving of it. Not to mention that I hear that he's one hell of a guy to party with!

Oh yeah.... and the opportunity to be in an envoriment where sweeping in the KING is very attractive to me this year. I also would love to meet some fellow OLS'ers.

Closed Thread