Old  September 6th, 2010, 10:00pm     #16
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52 View Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Hershey and will be signing up for Ft. Worth this week.

Wish I could be in Hershey, Carol but too far for this Southern Californian. And I assume you meant Fort Wayne and only 282 days till we're there. Can you please let me know where the registration form is as I did not attend convention.

See ya next year.

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan
  Old  September 7th, 2010, 12:12am     #17
SharminsMagic8
Senior Sweeper

I should def. search out KB and others if I ever go to another convention. This was my first
and because I live in the area, I did not stay at the hotel. That may be part of it. I met a few VERY nice people who helped me figure out what everything was about. I was dumb-founded as to what it was all for.

I was very lucky for not even entering any of the pay extra/colored ticket draws. I didn't quite understand that and didn't see much that I would have wanted to win. However I see someone on this thread won a rumba? Would've loved that. Never saw that anywhere.

I won a $50 gift cert to Darden (Red Lobster, Olive Garden etc) restaurants, a $50 Best Buy gift card, a very nice mantle clock with convention information inscribed on it and a package of things to help you visualize your wins and make them come true.
  Old  September 7th, 2010, 12:19pm     #18
Marion
Sweeper

Cool Convention Wins
I won 1,000 28Cent stamps and 1,000 44 Cent stamps. Value $720.00. It was a great convention
  Old  September 7th, 2010, 2:52pm     #19
brenda
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharminsMagic8 View Post
I met a few VERY nice people who helped me figure out what everything was about. I was dumb-founded as to what it was all for.
ME TOO! Walked in there not knowing anyone, except for a few posts on the boards. Everyone was VERY nice and helpful.

Brenda