Queen Peep

2010 Convention Hotel
Details on the hotel can be found here.

Quote:
Sheraton Bloomington Hotel, Minneapolis South
7800 Normandale Blvd.
Bloomington, MN 55439
952-835-7800

The room rate for the convention (normally $149 to $179) is $99 a night plus $13.76 for state and local taxes. Tax rates are subject to change. This rate has been promised for the period from August 28, 2010 through September 8, 2010 (i.e., three days before and three days after the convention).

Reservations for convention rooms should be made prior to July 31, 2010. If a guest checks out prior to that guest's reserved checkout date, the hotel will charge an early departure fee of $50. Guests wishing to avoid this charge must inform the hotel at or before check-in of any change in the scheduled length of stay.

Parking is available at no charge. Internet connection currently costs approximately $10.00 a day.

We have contracted with the hotel for a block of 250 rooms and have the ability to increase (but not decrease) the number of rooms. The hotel has a total of 524 rooms.
  Old  July 17th, 2009, 7:35pm     #2
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Thanx for all the info KB. Go avoid what happened yesterday, be sure whether you contact the hotel direct (which I finally did) or try your reservations via the 866 #, tell them this booking is for 2010.

When I called the 866 nothing could be found, but when I contacted the hotel, after a few moments we realized the gal had been looking at 2009. Also no charges for extra people in the room. And rooms with double beds can not have a rollaway added.

Crossing my fingers to see everyone at next year's convention.

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan
  Old  June 13th, 2010, 12:37pm     #3
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Bumping so new posts can be made!