Old  August 6th, 2018, 7:03pm     #1
eddyzip
Master Sweeper

using a new email address
I want to phase out my old email....does it matter if I have some entries with it and the new email for the same sweeps? Is that a disqualification? Can I rotate between the two like on a daily, as long as I have just one entry per day?
  Old  August 6th, 2018, 9:28pm     #2
bjdotson
Grand Master Sweeper

Read the rules; once per email is different than once per person or once per household. This problem is why I use gmail. If I change internet providers, I still have the same email.

Old  August 7th, 2018, 9:35am     #3
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyzip View Post
I want to phase out my old email....does it matter if I have some entries with it and the new email for the same sweeps? Is that a disqualification? Can I rotate between the two like on a daily, as long as I have just one entry per day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjdotson View Post
Read the rules; once per email is different than once per person or once per household. This problem is why I use gmail. If I change internet providers, I still have the same email.

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  August 7th, 2018, 9:44am     #4
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

If it was me, and I wanted to get rid of my old email, I would use the new email address for any new sweeps you enter and only use the old one on the ones you have already entered. Then when those sweeps end, you wouldn't have to use it anymore.

But, I can see where that would get confusing, at least for me, especially if you enter a lot of sweeps.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  August 7th, 2018, 10:19am     #5
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
If it was me, and I wanted to get rid of my old email, I would use the new email address for any new sweeps you enter and only use the old one on the ones you have already entered. Then when those sweeps end, you wouldn't have to use it anymore.

But, I can see where that would get confusing, at least for me, especially if you enter a lot of sweeps.
I was thinking of changing mine and this is the plan I had.. though like Karen, I'd be afraid to get mixed up on which one I was using.. I would have to keep notes and it surely would add time.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  August 7th, 2018, 1:15pm     #6
Nubbs820
Senior Master Sweeper

I've changed my email a couple times throughout the years due to missing emails, spambots, etc. It's pretty easy, there's a couple ways. If you save in roboform, any new saves get new email, old stays the same. If you don't do that, then arrange mysweeps by newest first. Just remember the one where you changed emails and enter that way. Don't forget to check your old email for wins for at least a year. Some sweeps have a long after sweep is done notification period.