Old  May 6th, 2009, 7:26pm     #331
Ruthbishop10
Senior Sweeper

Unhappy
I don't know if I am the right place for this question if not please direct me to the proper one, my problem is when I try to access madberries, intouchweekly and any bauer publishing contest I get an internal server error, what do I do
thanks Ruth
  Old  May 16th, 2009, 10:31pm     #332
Cameo55
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrspoiledbrat View Post
Just installed comodo on my new laptop. Didn't see an option to NOT install the toolbar, and I can't stand toolbars!! I looked in my programs and can't seem to find how to uninstall the toolbar. What do I do? This toolbar taunts me with all it's bulkiness at the top of my screen. -_-"
You don't need to uninstall it, just right click on your menu bar at the top of your browser and highlight/uncheck the "comodo toolbar." It's still there but hidden. If you want to uninstall it, I believe this can be done from the add/remove programs via your control panel. I too have Comodo, but I didn't install the toolbar.

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." ~AESOP
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 1:32pm     #333
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Smile Repper ~ Turn your pics into patterns!
This is a neat application!!
http://repper.studioludens.com/

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 2:12pm     #334
jujyfruit0
Master Sweeper

How to check if ex friend has access to my pc online?
i have a former friend who is an IT professional. i always felt she had access to my pc remotely. i would go to log off at night and it would say other people are logged on. how can i tell if she set it up for remote access?
  Old  May 25th, 2009, 7:49pm     #335
pennypav
Master Sweeper

Microsoft Office printing problem
Is anyone here familiar with MS Office? I have the 2000 version and I can't get it to print. It gives me an error message - cannot locate mab dll. (ms address book). Dont know what that has to do with printing anyway. HELP!
  Old  June 5th, 2009, 6:13pm     #336
Usearchsafe
Junior Sweeper

http://usearchsafe.blogspot.com/

My blog dedicated to helping surfers with anti virus programs, adware programs, windows tutorials, Internet Explorer Tutorials, Firefox tutorials, etc.

Usearchsafe - Blog dedicated to everything a user would need to keep their browsing experience free of viruses, spyware, and everything else. If you surf a ton, you need this information.
  Old  October 26th, 2009, 2:18pm     #337
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

Question Opera
I lost my aol 9.1 copy on my Desktop Vista from HP after my daughter downloaded a camera program. No back up of it and cant seem to download it from their site because they have a new 9.5 issue. Question, i want to try this Opera browser (?) since my son says its faster and easier but how do i use RoboForm with it? It does not FILL IN (no highlighted choices of it) and how do i do tab closures to enter quickly with the tabs now?
Should i switch to this Opera? AOL is all ive known...thanks
  Old  November 27th, 2009, 7:04am     #338
murugarnrv
Junior Sweeper

Post the way to learn
here want to be more effort to read all these threads. how much problems created and solved them puntually.developing a new good one make a review,someone who knows the threads and some not.why because elsewere promoted as far as possible.
  Old  November 27th, 2009, 7:13am     #339
murugarnrv
Junior Sweeper

Lightbulb problem become treats
i have istalled a more number of antivirus to safe my computer .but eventhough i have a virus and how may they enter. possibly through the mails.
  Old  November 29th, 2009, 4:24pm     #340
mdnblaster
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by murugarnrv View Post
i have istalled a more number of antivirus to safe my computer .but eventhough i have a virus and how may they enter. possibly through the mails.

What?

Seriously, if you want to avoid viruses don't click or open every email you get. And when you say, "i have istalled a more number of antivirus to safe my computer" you could be downloading and installing spyware and viruses. Not every anti-virus program out there is legitimate. You really need, at most, 2 professionally reviewed and rated anti-virus programs and common sense to be "safe".
  Old  December 9th, 2009, 9:38am     #341
sheiladee
Senior Sweeper

I think I have a worm or virus that is affecting my Outlook. I cannot open it and have run McAfee & it does NOTHING!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited by sheiladee; December 9th, 2009 at 9:38am. Reason: can't spell
  Old  December 9th, 2009, 11:22am     #342
aila
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheiladee View Post
I think I have a worm or virus that is affecting my Outlook. I cannot open it and have run McAfee & it does NOTHING!

Does anyone have any recommendations?
i strongly recommend malwarebytes and spybot search and destroy. they're both free and can be downloaded from download.com
  Old  January 11th, 2010, 9:46am     #343
fleww3
Senior Sweeper

computer very slow on animated pages
very slow on animated pages and slow on facebook,farmville and that type of pages.....any suggestions would be LOVED lol ty in advance
  Old  February 5th, 2010, 3:00am     #344
supperwood1213
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aila View Post
i strongly recommend malwarebytes and spybot search and destroy. they're both free and can be downloaded from download.com
Thanks for your website. I also catched this problem. Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

You may rest assured that everything possible will be done. -My Site-Uxsight