Old  July 22nd, 2017, 12:42am     #1
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

Big Brother
I just can't this summer,why oh why did they have to bring big mouth Paul back in?

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  July 22nd, 2017, 8:58am     #2
chancebunny
Grand Master Sweeper

And why are most of the houseguests blindly following him and doing his bidding?

Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.

Albert Einstein
  Old  July 22nd, 2017, 9:23am     #3
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

ugh
that show is still on? eeeeeeeeeek lol..sorry but i havent watched is since season 3 lol...cant stand that show

Old  July 22nd, 2017, 10:41am     #4
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

Because they are stupid.Where do they find some of these people lol,I might watch again once Paul is gone.
Did you know Jeff and Jordan had a baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancebunny View Post
And why are most of the houseguests blindly following him and doing his bidding?

Old  July 22nd, 2017, 3:12pm     #5
chancebunny
Grand Master Sweeper

I knew that Jordan was pregnant, but I wasn't sure when she was having the baby.

The houseguests are stupid and they need to wake up. As to where they find them, I know that some apply to be on BB and others are recruited. Apparently, Cody wanted to be on Survivor, but they wanted him on BB instead. I'm not sure about the others. Kevin seems to be clueless a lot of the time, which makes it look like he's never seen BB. Although, he may just be trying to fool people so that they don't see him as a threat. He didn't know (or pretended not to know) who Nicole was when she came into the house.

Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.

Albert Einstein
  Old  July 25th, 2017, 8:54pm     #6
purplemist
Grand Master Sweeper

I CANT STAND Paul! And I strongly dislike Josh. Hes such a bully! I really dont know who Im rooting for. I do like Mathew, the silver fox.

Old  August 7th, 2017, 4:47pm     #7
allycat
Senior Master Sweeper

This really has been a tough season to watch. I have changed my mind a couple of times on who I am rooting for. Currently, because of the horrible bullying recently, it made me really mad at Paul and Josh. Paul should be ashamed getting his herd to bully. Josh has taken it too far many times and I was so ashamed of him.

I do like the fact he is trying to make his HoH his, and not fully let Paul direct how it will end. He REALLY wants Elena to go, but of course Paul wants Jessica. I do wish Jody could make it to Jury together so we'll see.

I also have to say that Raven has fallen from grace with me. She lies, she's a bully, and her constant loud talking and yelling (BBAD) grates my nerves. I like Matt, Alex, Kevin, Jason, and sort of Jessica and Cody and Mark.

I want Josh, Paul, Raven, Elena, and Mark to go before the others. I like Mark but bless his heart, he just has been under Elena's spell. He has a tender heart and that's been hard on him.

I will always watch Big Bro no matter what, even with subpar houseguests. I just can't stay away.

allycat
  Old  August 8th, 2017, 9:44pm     #8
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

I watched Sunday just to see if Paul was still there.Ugghhh yes he is. Why is he always shushing people? He needs to go.
Allycat I like everyone you do but Alex,she was part of bullying people because Paul told her to.

Old  August 9th, 2017, 7:37am     #9
allycat
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah62 View Post
I watched Sunday just to see if Paul was still there.Ugghhh yes he is. Why is he always shushing people? He needs to go.
Allycat I like everyone you do but Alex,she was part of bullying people because Paul told her to.
I totally forgot Alex was part of the bullying. Thanks for the reminder. Paul's little minions just do everything he asks. Wake up people!!! It really appears Jess will be gone this week but anything can cause a change in plans. Can't wait for tonight's show.

allycat