Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  Old  December 9th, 2017, 12:23am     #46
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
Two things that I think will help us with Twitte locks.
I use sweepstakeslist so I can change the o de of my tweets easily.
And I leave at least 5 if not 10 minutes between tweets.
Yes it is a nuisance but I am lea ning to wo k with it.
I think these two things makes us look less obotic.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 9th, 2017, 12:38am     #47
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
And I am sending a couple of pe sonal tweets daily.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 2:33am     #48
tawnjun is offline
tawnjun
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tawnjun's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,685
Location: Kansas
Hmm. Guess I will have to watch how quickly I am retweeting. Sending out some personal tweets as well. Got sorta locked out again today.
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 3:32am     #49
Greg62 is offline
Greg62
Master Sweeper

 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,922
I'm getting locked out every single day now, I had to confirm my phone number and change my password, and they still block me each day.
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 9:56am     #50
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawnjun View Post
Hmm. Guess I will have to watch how quickly I am retweeting. Sending out some personal tweets as well. Got sorta locked out again today.
How do you get sorta locked out?

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 9:58am     #51
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg62 View Post
I'm getting locked out every single day now, I had to confirm my phone number and change my password, and they still block me each day.
I was getting locked out a lot also.
Figured out some tweets that were causing it and avoided those sites.
Left more time between tweets.
And send a couple of personal tweets daily.
This is helping a lot.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 10:00am     #52
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
One more thing - I think that once we have had several lockouts Twitter has a watchful eye on us.
Kind of like being on probation.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 10:30am     #53
tlcfromtn is offline
tlcfromtn
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tlcfromtn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,341
Location: Tennessee
I was locked out a few days ago. I hardly use Twitter. I tweeted maybe 7 times since the beginning of this month. They said "Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules" I tweeted from blog giveaways and a couple of retweets. I guess I'll skip the tweet entries from now on.
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 10:51am     #54
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcfromtn View Post
I was locked out a few days ago. I hardly use Twitter. I tweeted maybe 7 times since the beginning of this month. They said "Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules" I tweeted from blog giveaways and a couple of retweets. I guess I'll skip the tweet entries from now on.
Yep that is the response I get from Twitter also.
So few tweet you did I'm surprised you got locked.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 11:58am     #55
tlcfromtn is offline
tlcfromtn
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tlcfromtn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,341
Location: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapenomama View Post
Yep that is the response I get from Twitter also.
So few tweet you did I'm surprised you got locked.
I didn't understand it since I tweet so little. Weird
Reply With Quote
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 6:53pm     #56
jalapenomama is offline
jalapenomama
Senior Sweeper
 
jalapenomama's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 697
Location: Central MN
I myself am developing Twitterphobia - couldn't resist saying that.

Jalapeno Mama Good luckies
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 8:46am.