Old  August 1st, 2011, 9:49pm     #1
demmi
Master Sweeper

what happened to the sweep I added
I added a sweep from my blog which ends today, and it is not showing up any were but if I try and resubmit it says it is already listed.
This seems to be happening with several of the sweeps I have submitted over the last month or so. I just thought that maybe they were dupes but now I do not think that is the problem.
here is the link
http://www.luckyrosiescreations.com/...ook-photo.html
  Old  August 1st, 2011, 10:09pm     #2
SillyLilly
Senior Master Sweeper

It shows up for me but it hasn't been edited. Take the URL and plug it in under the add-a-sweep tab. It should come up as a duplicate.
  Old  August 1st, 2011, 11:15pm     #3
*Kim*
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Editor

We don't list giveaways where the requirement for entry is to enter another giveaway, contest or sweepstakes.

"To enter the giveaway you must enter the XXXXXXXX Contest on facebook and then leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you entered the contest."
  Old  August 1st, 2011, 11:57pm     #4
demmi
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kim* View Post
We don't list giveaways where the requirement for entry is to enter another giveaway, contest or sweepstakes.

"To enter the giveaway you must enter the XXXXXXXX Contest on facebook and then leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you entered the contest."
Well I can understand that.
But several other blogs doing the same giveaway with the same requirement are listed.
So that is why I was thinking it was something else.
Like I said I think it has happened with a few other sweeps (not blog ones) I submitted over the last month or so.
  Old  August 2nd, 2011, 1:10am     #5
flared0ne
Grand Master Sweeper

Arrow Me, innocent bystander:
Interesting -- because there ARE more than a few bloggie sweeps posted here where that "enter some OTHER bloggie sweep and then leave a comment HERE saying you did" is in the (ad nausem) list of "things you can do for even MORE extra entries"...

I guess I'm reading this as "it cannot be your ONLY method of entry" in that case...

I.e., you can't purely JUST piggyback on someone elses' sweep.
And there's probably some legal issue with having YOUR promotion simply be an ADDITIONAL incentive to enter someone ELSES' promotion.
Potential for getting messy.

Just an observation, since I ~seriously~ have no dog in this fight.