Closed Thread

Old  October 7th, 2017, 1:26pm     #1
mkboldin
Master Sweeper

How do I get my $30 membership fee refunded?
How do I go about getting my $30 annual premium membership refunded to my PayPal acct? I haven't been a paid member for a few years and paid the $30 last night, only to find that the site lists almost entirely sweeps posts that would previously have been considered non-premium posts...blog posts, books, dvds, etc....From one day to the next I am not seeing any top prize sweeps listed on your site. You advertise 40% more "premium" sweep listings. There is no such thing on this site. Please immediately refund my $30 membership fee, as what you are providing is not what is being advertised, and, unfortunately, there was no way to foresee that until you paid for the membership.

MKB
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 1:40pm     #2
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Feel free to post any premium sweeps you know are out there. That's how it works here members post the sweeps.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 1:41pm     #3
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

You'll have to pm Nicole.

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...r.php?u=141088

As for seeing blogs, all you have to do is click the "no blogs" in the pull down and they disappear.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 2:11pm     #4
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkboldin View Post
How do I go about getting my $30 annual premium membership refunded to my PayPal acct? I haven't been a paid member for a few years and paid the $30 last night, only to find that the site lists almost entirely sweeps posts that would previously have been considered non-premium posts...blog posts, books, dvds, etc....From one day to the next I am not seeing any top prize sweeps listed on your site. You advertise 40% more "premium" sweep listings. There is no such thing on this site. Please immediately refund my $30 membership fee, as what you are providing is not what is being advertised, and, unfortunately, there was no way to foresee that until you paid for the membership.
I just put the setting for premium no blogs and there's close to 1,000 sweeps listed. It's only 1 week into a new month, so plenty more will be added before the month ends. Not sure what you are expecting for $30, but giving it only one day isn't much time to really see things.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 3:37pm     #5
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
I just put the setting for premium no blogs and there's close to 1,000 sweeps listed. It's only 1 week into a new month, so plenty more will be added before the month ends. Not sure what you are expecting for $30, but giving it only one day isn't much time to really see things.
I don't really consider the $30 so much for the sweeps as it is for the unique format. Just the fact that creative presentations are listed on the post with the sweeps saves me a ton of time. Other sites don't have anything like that. Then there is all the other info right there that tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the sweep without opening the rules and reading them all to try and figure it all out.

Then there are all the helpful members here that add notes and so forth. There isn't a format anywhere like this one. Totally worth the $30 by itself.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 3:39pm     #6
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
You have been here longer than me. Why the sudden change of heart?
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 4:56pm     #7
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
I don't really consider the $30 so much for the sweeps as it is for the unique format. Just the fact that creative presentations are listed on the post with the sweeps saves me a ton of time. Other sites don't have anything like that. Then there is all the other info right there that tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the sweep without opening the rules and reading them all to try and figure it all out.

Then there are all the helpful members here that add notes and so forth. There isn't a format anywhere like this one. Totally worth the $30 by itself.
I agree with everything you said. All those things are the reason I continue my membership here. I just was wondering what the OP was looking for to feel like there wasn't enough premium sweeps to warrant the $30 after only 1 day.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 7:30pm     #8
deputydawg
Sweeper

Itís not only the $30. Just do a google and you will easily find free sweepstake sites that will give a full listing of current sweepstakes with no fees attached.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 8:43pm     #9
clc408
Senior Master Sweeper

It's not just the sweepstakes listed, I appreciate the organization of this site and the ability to save sweeps and keep track of entries. I would have a very hard time entering efficiently without this site. The small fee is well worth it to me.
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 10:19pm     #10
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

I'm another one who likes the format and people here.

I do find sweeps here not posted on other sites..

The sweeps here come with more information. I've checked other sites and found bad info as well as spammy sweeps. Many members here correct issues on sweeps before a mod can verify it.. which helps other sweepers as well as making things go a little easier for the mods.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 10:29pm     #11
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
I haven't been a paid member for a few years and paid the $30 last night, only to find that the site lists almost entirely sweeps posts that would previously have been considered non-premium posts...blog posts, books, dvds, etc....From one day to the next I am not seeing any top prize sweeps listed on your site.

I am not sure I understand. You paid the premium membership fee last night, and yet,
From one day to the next...." ??? Okay??!!

I pay for MySweeps and the forums, there are some truly awesome people here and I like seeing posts from them. Also need my chicken updates - REGULARLY!!!! (Hint, Hint!! LOL).
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 10:43pm     #12
duknuk
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas11563 View Post
I am not sure I understand. You paid the premium membership fee last night, and yet,
From one day to the next...." ??? Okay??!!

I pay for MySweeps and the forums, there are some truly awesome people here and I like seeing posts from them. Also need my chicken updates - REGULARLY!!!! (Hint, Hint!! LOL).
You are too funny. Most come here for the sweeps and peeps. You come here for the large ground fowl.

I'm getting close to being able to get outside with a camera in one hand and be able to sit down without sound effects. I'm down to 1 cane - the back spasms are gone and I can bend my knee, for the most part. I'm getting there. Sorry for the long wait.

Hoping for wednesday to be able to take pics of my beautiful girls. It's supposed to rain for next 3 days.

....duknuk's chicks are here!
  Old  October 7th, 2017, 11:52pm     #13
Libra
Master Sweeper

Yes, the amount of premium sweeps are down from a few years ago, but if we all went out & found a couple premium level sweeps to add, we could build things back up again.

My premium expires tonight, while I don't win like I used to, I love MySweeps & shazam, so I'll renew again.
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 12:09pm     #14
ptlptl
Senior Sweeper

That $30.00 a year is very worth it when you need a code word etc. Our loyal members help each other out when we have a problem with a win, an entry etc. The $2.50 a month is nothing compared to what you win in a year.

Jill
  Old  October 8th, 2017, 1:21pm     #15
Urlik
Master Sweeper

Don't forget the tracking tools too for premium peeps.

My 2017 Wins
Closed Thread