Closed Thread

Old  October 9th, 2017, 4:46pm     #31
Twiglette
Sweeper

I love this site! I don't win anything ever, really but no complaints. I just don't enter enough!

And though she be but little, she is fierce. - Shakespeare
  Old  October 9th, 2017, 5:45pm     #32
kahalaave
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiglette View Post
I love this site! I don't win anything ever, really but no complaints. I just don't enter enough!
i've been winning this year from other sites but i enter 100-300 a day but it only takes one to win so hopefully you'll win something soon!

My Wins from 2017 and Back!
  Old  October 11th, 2017, 2:35pm     #33
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahalaave View Post
why in such a hurry to get a refund? why not instead enter a bunch of sweeps for the prizes you want to win like cars or cash and see how your luck goes? Once you win something valued at $30 then your membership will have paid for itself but if you win nothing then just don't renew it.Personally i haven't won anything listed on this site this year so i won't be renewing at the end of my membership.Currently i have 500 sites in my folders so the sweep sites are out there if you are willing to look for them. i pay for memberships on 9 sites-if i have success with those sites then i renew if i don't then i don't renew. Btw i used to submit sweeps here alot but other sites have incentives to submit sweeps so why post them here on a site with 100,000+ members?
I think that 100,000 member number is deceiving. Not all those members are active. We have lost so many great members it isn't even funny. You can tell by checking people online at any given time. Way down from what it use to be. I know they can hide their activity and not show up but still it's way down from what it use to be.

I have very little time to search other sites this place keeps me plenty busy. I have asked Nicole to ask Brent to offer incentives like he use to but nothing so far.
  Old  October 11th, 2017, 2:37pm     #34
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas11563 View Post
Perfectly said!!! I still sit in stunned amazement when the "Congratulations" comes up on the screen, either from my inbox or on an instant win! I leave it open for ages and check in several times, just to make sure it is still there. Love this hobby.
I take screen shots so I can look at them later...
  Old  October 11th, 2017, 3:42pm     #35
Annie
Grand Master Sweeper
Founding Member

I have found sweeps at other sites that aren't listed here as well but I only pay a membership fee at this site. I like the organization and the people as well that's why I keep coming back year after year. As I always say, "To each his own". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!
  Old  October 11th, 2017, 3:55pm     #36
kittymax
Senior Sweeper

Best Formatted Sweepstakes Site is Right Here!!
I've been a member for along time, since 1999, I think. I've won many high-end prizes such as a car, trips and etc from here. I believe Online-sweepstakes is the best formatted sweepstakes site. I just hope all the good sweeps are being listed. Is this not the case? Am I missing out on some good sweeps because they are not posted. Please tell me this is not so.

My Biggest Wins?
Car, 6 trips, Refrigerator, TV, Vending Machine, Home Gym, computer...more to come!!
  Old  October 11th, 2017, 6:58pm     #37
thisnthat3
Junior Sweeper

I think this is one of the better sites around. Frequently I find new sweeps here that I've not seen anywhere else, that along with code words & clues make it so easy. I personally don't have time to google for new sweeps so the $30 is well worth every penny to me.
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 12:18pm     #38
CharmCity
Master Sweeper

Angry How do Iget my $30 membership fee *credited*?
Paypal transaction two weeks ago; still no new expiry date on my acct. PM and emails all ready done - twice. >venting<
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 12:55pm     #39
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmCity View Post
Paypal transaction two weeks ago; still no new expiry date on my acct. PM and emails all ready done - twice. >venting<

I just renewed via PayPal and my account showed it almost immediately.

Less than 4 days after renewing all info on OLS shows current including expiration date.
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 3:58pm     #40
deputydawg
Sweeper

Whatís the answer?
The member has a question-how does he get his $30 refunded? If no one has an answer, why post? All iím reading is a bunch of posts praising premium membership and wonderful friends that you have never met.
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 4:05pm     #41
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymax View Post
I've been a member for along time, since 1999, I think. I've won many high-end prizes such as a car, trips and etc from here. I believe Online-sweepstakes is the best formatted sweepstakes site. I just hope all the good sweeps are being listed. Is this not the case? Am I missing out on some good sweeps because they are not posted. Please tell me this is not so.
There are some here not on other sites and vice versa.. I don't have time to "shop around" and utilize this site.. but the only way we get the sweeps here is if someone posts them and many who used to list sweeps either left or stopped listing because there is no "incentive" I found two new sweeps through a google search and newsletter notification this week.. posted one but the other was already posted.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 5:07pm     #42
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputydawg View Post
The member has a question-how does he get his $30 refunded? If no one has an answer, why post? All iím reading is a bunch of posts praising premium membership and wonderful friends that you have never met.
WOW!!

I think if you read the third post on this thread you would find the question was answered and thus may we ask "why post?" to you.

Have a positive, uplifting day!
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 5:29pm     #43
12nascarnewman
Sweeper

I love it here and pay the 30$ for the premium subscription. I like reading the forums even though I don't have much time for sweeping anymore. I still get my moneys worth and it's easy to keep track of what I do enter. My subscription expires at the end of this month and hopefully I'll be able to renew without a lapse. Starting a new job so hopefully that happens before this expires! Either way I will definitely purchase again. The people here are great

Danielle

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...1#post11403721
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 6:05pm     #44
deputydawg
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas11563 View Post
WOW!!

I think if you read the third post on this thread you would find the question was answered and thus may we ask "why post?" to you.

Have a positive, uplifting day!
Where is your crystal ball...oh I know. There are 3 pages of members that donít think so, else this thread wouldnít still be active. Why post? To help people like you put on your thinking cap.
  Old  October 13th, 2017, 7:19pm     #45
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

The member was told to pm Nicole as she is the only person that can issue any refund at all.

This thread is done since the question has been answered.

Nicole: http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...r.php?u=141088

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
Closed Thread