Old  October 6th, 2018, 3:34pm     #1
auctions
Master Sweeper

Please put info about paypal payments
in that section. in regards to it being broken and needing to message Nicole.

It would save so much time for people who are paying.
You may feel members should know, but I have not been here for quite a while and wasted a ton of time trying to figure out what went wrong.

You'll be saving new members tons of annoyance as well. possibly their patronage.

Thanks for your time,
Jenn

Jenn <------I love Puffy
People don't really win those sweepstakes!!? Do they???
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 4:03pm     #2
blueeyeleo
Master Sweeper

what section are you talking about??? I am paid this morning and the only things I seen was someone posted for me to pm the admin and seen there was a post in announcements but you can not comment on it. Im so lost is it a section I can not see since I am not Premium yet?

He who angers you conquers you.-Elizabeth Kenny
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.-Ambrose Bierce
Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions it only guarantees equality of opportunity.-Irving Kristol
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 4:12pm     #3
blueeyeleo
Master Sweeper

I just found a post about it and posted there if that is where you were talking about LOL

He who angers you conquers you.-Elizabeth Kenny
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.-Ambrose Bierce
Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions it only guarantees equality of opportunity.-Irving Kristol
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 4:14pm     #4
Brittles
Master Sweeper

I believe the OP means that something should be posted on the payments page when you go to renew. It would be nice if they did that or put something up on the homepage so that people would stop having to post about it as obviously people are still not award that this is still an issue.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 5:16pm     #5
mesquemai
Master Sweeper

But that would make too much sense and be the right thing to do.

He hasn't even removed the PO box payment info that is on that payment page and the box has been closed for over a year.

We are now into the 5th month of this Paypal issue (it started in June). Crickets as to why it is taking so long to fix this. Maybe Brent never really intends to do it and "Nicole" will just keep manually crediting members.
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 6:57pm     #6
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

This request has already been passed on to Nicole and Brent. It is up to them to do that. Feel free to PM them both with your suggestions. They do not read the forums so posts here will not be seen by them.

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
Closed Thread