Old  October 6th, 2018, 1:49pm     #1
blueeyeleo
Master Sweeper

How long to go PRIME after paying
I wish I would have known they were having issues with PayPal I would have waited but how long does it take for them to verify you and make your account PRIME once you pay I PMed the ADMIN this morning but I still can not get into some prime sections and dont have a prime section on the forums and no Shazam . I use to sub and it always switched right away or within in minutes before

He who angers you conquers you.-Elizabeth Kenny
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.-Ambrose Bierce
Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions it only guarantees equality of opportunity.-Irving Kristol
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 1:50pm     #2
blueeyeleo
Master Sweeper

Oops I meant go Premium LOL its the weekend

He who angers you conquers you.-Elizabeth Kenny
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.-Ambrose Bierce
Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions it only guarantees equality of opportunity.-Irving Kristol
  Old  October 6th, 2018, 2:20pm     #3
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

There is a problem with OLS and Paypal that is affecting premium memberships. Nicole is having to manually update them. There are several threads on the topic. Here is one with all the details.

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1417807

All members who pay for a premium membership need to PM Nicole immediately after payment AND please include their PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# so she can manually update your account. If you do not PM her, your membership will not be activated.

So PM Nicole with all your information and she will manually update it as soon as she can. She is usually pretty fast in updating but it could take a few days depending on how many people pay at once.

You can PM Nicole by clicking this link
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...newpm&u=141088

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
Closed Thread