Old  March 11th, 2019, 11:32pm     #1
sdfem17
Senior Sweeper

None of my saved sweeps will come up?
I can't pull up my saved pages of sweeps. Just a few come up although the numbers at the top reflect accurately. I recently renewed and I am wondering if that is the problem? It was an automatic renewal and I have never had any problems but this is very frustrating...can everyone else still see their sweeps pages?
  Old  March 12th, 2019, 12:28am     #2
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

U are no longer premium

Go 3posts down titled
Premium subscription?
& that post will explain the "known issue"

Sorry I can't copy & paste

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb
  Old  March 12th, 2019, 6:01am     #3
mcclave
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfem17 View Post
I can't pull up my saved pages of sweeps. Just a few come up although the numbers at the top reflect accurately. I recently renewed and I am wondering if that is the problem? It was an automatic renewal and I have never had any problems but this is very frustrating...can everyone else still see their sweeps pages?
It was suggested that you go into your settings and take it off of automatic renewal. All you can do now is dispute the charge with Paypal.
  Old  March 12th, 2019, 9:41am     #4
fullcircledave
Senior Sweeper

There is an issue with PayPal not automatically crediting payments. I would suggest sending a PM to the site owner, Brent. On the Forums page, under Announcements, the first post "Please Bear With Me" is Brent's. Click on his avatar to access his About Me page and under Contact Info you can send him a private message. Hopefully he will fix your renewal as he is aware of the PayPal problem and has promised to correct it. The only other option right now, as mcclave said, is to request a refund from PayPal.

Every smile is a gift.
  Old  March 12th, 2019, 9:51am     #5
Ashook
Senior Master Sweeper

Information is in this thread: http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1442225

Good Luck!
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 2:54pm     #6
julesph
Master Sweeper

I renewed my membership Feb 26th using paypal with my credit card, as of March 7th Iit still hasn't renewed. How do I go about having paypal crediting back my credit card. it doesn't even show up on my recent activity with them since I used a credit card.

What a cluster, not only am I out $30 I also lost all my premium sweeps. You only have so many days to file a dispute. I'd like to try again when the site is fixed but how will I know when it's fixed?

I believe in the future of our children, unless we can somehow stop them - Homer Simpson
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 3:59pm     #7
caroltennis
Senior Sweeper

I don't understand why something isn't posted on the home page to warn people of the PayPal problem. People seem to act like $30 is no big deal. But if you have 1000 people sign up at $30 a person, that is big money. Not to mention that it is a felony once it reaches a certain dollar amount. I love OLS, but something needs to happen to rectify the problem before it gets worse
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 4:20pm     #8
judyv01510
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroltennis View Post
I don't understand why something isn't posted on the home page to warn people of the PayPal problem. People seem to act like $30 is no big deal. But if you have 1000 people sign up at $30 a person, that is big money. Not to mention that it is a felony once it reaches a certain dollar amount. I love OLS, but something needs to happen to rectify the problem before it gets worse
I have recommended it. I have even PMed it to some mods. They don't care. They even make it difficult
for people to find what they need by deleting and closing threads.

Its a week since Brent's last post and 5 months since the prior apology and nothing has been done. Now the site is not bringing in any money how are web services going to be paid. We don't know when the last payment was made. So it could shut down at any time.
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 4:44pm     #9
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

I often wonder the criteria for deleting or
locking a post.

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 4:54pm     #10
julesph
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyv01510 View Post
I have recommended it. I have even PMed it to some mods. They don't care. They even make it difficult
for people to find what they need by deleting and closing threads.

Its a week since Brent's last post and 5 months since the prior apology and nothing has been done. Now the site is not bringing in any money how are web services going to be paid. We don't know when the last payment was made. So it could shut down at any time.

Right, I just contacted Paypal as I'm not sure when the site will be back up. I've had a premium membership for years & would like to stay here. When the site is back to normal how will I know when it's safe to purchase another premium membership.

All threads are locked on this, so how are we supposed to know if we should wait or just move on?

I believe in the future of our children, unless we can somehow stop them - Homer Simpson
  Old  March 13th, 2019, 7:12pm     #11
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroltennis View Post
Only one person can do that or anything else in this thread and any others and that is Brent.

Sadly there are no new updates since these posts:

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1442225

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...9#post11619369
Closed Thread