Old  June 17th, 2011, 6:36pm     #31
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Today has been FABULOUS!! Lots of great presenters and EVERYONE was a winner this morning! Everyone had to go to the front and pull out an envelope and the minimum you had in it was $25 Visa GC - Kiss had a $50 Best Buy - someone near us a $100 Best Buy, etc - what a great start to the convention with over $10,000 in prizes given away the first few minutes! Having won the $25 GC and my fabulous new Vera Bradley bag, I'm quite the happy camper! A few of us explored DeBrand Chocolate at lunch and promptly poured that money back into the Ft Wayne community via the chocolates A wonderful lunch at the Trolley Bar and a great afternoon of speakers, including Brent! Heading out to celebrate vgmaster81's birthday shortly - should be a great night!
  Old  June 17th, 2011, 6:39pm     #32
ariyana9501
Senior Master Sweeper

Today's sessions were great!!!!! Meeting KB, Baked, Kiss, Rebel, Brent, Ziggy, DJ's Princess, Panda & Nicole was awesome!!!!!

So far, I've won a $25 Visa GC & a TomTom GPS unit!!!!!! Plus some awesome coupons from KB!!!!! I can't wait to hang out later with everyone and get some good pics!

Time stands still.....
  Old  June 17th, 2011, 6:53pm     #33
bucbratt
Senior Master Sweeper

I won the $100 Visa gift card this morning!! WOOHOO!!!

I've only met a couple OLS'rs, hope to meet more before I leave!!!!

It is better to have loved and lost, than...to live with a Psycho for the rest of your life!.
  Old  June 17th, 2011, 7:07pm     #34
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariyana9501 View Post
Today's sessions were great!!!!! Meeting KB, Baked, Kiss, Rebel, Brent, Ziggy, DJ's Princess, Panda & Nicole was awesome!!!!!

So far, I've won a $25 Visa GC & a TomTom GPS unit!!!!!! Plus some awesome coupons from KB!!!!! I can't wait to hang out later with everyone and get some good pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucbratt View Post
I won the $100 Visa gift card this morning!! WOOHOO!!!

I've only met a couple OLS'rs, hope to meet more before I leave!!!!
See you guys a bit later - buc get some more rest
  Old  June 17th, 2011, 7:26pm     #35
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper

We're all havin' an AWESOME time here at the convention - wish the rest of y'all was here with us!

I won a $50 Best Buy GC and $75 cash for my runner up prize that I won in the Design A Logo contest!

Tomorrow is the costume contest - wish me luck!

~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Old  June 17th, 2011, 11:04pm     #36
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Is anyone taping the speakers and putting the video up on You tube?

I knew that all would be having a good time.
  Old  June 17th, 2011, 11:35pm     #37
janna
Master Sweeper

:=)
I'm gonna need someone to call mine and Candice's names tomorrow!! And KB needs to win a raffle prize!! I need to find whoever runs the sweeps club in Columbus,OH so I can get involved in that.

I went to the envelope class with Cyd tonight and had a BLAST!
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 2:09am     #38
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chestnutfall View Post
Is anyone taping the speakers and putting the video up on You tube?

I knew that all would be having a good time.
No, that is absolutely prohibited at any and all conventions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janna View Post
I'm gonna need someone to call mine and Candice's names tomorrow!! And KB needs to win a raffle prize!! I need to find whoever runs the sweeps club in Columbus,OH so I can get involved in that.

I went to the envelope class with Cyd tonight and had a BLAST!
Ohhhhh Janna your good vibes will have me winning tomorrow!!

Long, fun, fabulous day - ended it celebrating vgmaster81's 30th birthday at the Thirsty Camel - perhaps a smidge of sleep tonight!!
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 4:20am     #39
beanieprincess
Senior Sweeper

ok
i won a $25 visa gc and a snail mail supplies basket which i sold for $25
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 4:25am     #40
tawnjun
Senior Master Sweeper

Congrats to everybody! I want to go to a convention sooo bad. My daugher is heavily 7 months preggers and I couldn't go this year. Wanted to. Sounds like it would have been a good convention. Anybody know when and where the next one will be?

Have fun and thanks for the updates!

(p.s. I finished reading the WHOLE thread and saw KB'S post about when they're going to announce next convention...what is that thread..."doesn't anybody ready notes"...hee hee)

Last edited by tawnjun; June 18th, 2011 at 4:28am. Reason: add
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 8:17am     #41
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

Super sad that we couldn't make it again this year.

Would love to see a Convention held in Reno just once - we can get cheap rooms here these days!

Super jealous of the Vera Bradley bags too but sooo happy for all of you. Enjoy everyone and have a drink for me?!

"Yes, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an A - Hole!"

TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED!!
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 10:22am     #42
rebel2003
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedalaska View Post
About to take a little nap before birthday festivities tonite!

Everyone was a winner this morning! Everyone got a $25 gift card, some got bigger best buy cards, etc.....!

The coveted BIG prize at each session's drawing in an Ipad 2! Haven't heard our names called for those yet

It's been awesome meeting new ols pals! rebel2003 rocks!
You just like me for my Whovian knowledge
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 10:57am     #43
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper

Good Morning Y’all! We are getting sooooo tired but we are having a great time in Fort Wayne. We went to RibFest last night and then spent time with other OLSers at the Thirsty Camel. Tonight is the banquet, tomorrow we are visiting Ariyana9501’s house, then it’s a straight through 10 hour drive home because Rich has to work on Monday morning.
Our only regret is that missed the past few years and we will definitely do this again!
Thanks to all the wonderful OLS pros who are making the newbies feel so welcomed. What a nice group of people!
  Old  June 18th, 2011, 6:12pm     #44
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper

Not feelin' to well today for some reason - I think it's due to what they served me at the Thirsty Camel last nite! Hi Mary!

I won the costume contest today - I got a $50 Best Buy GC for a prize! Sorry I can't post pics of the contest - I didn't take any

Should be a great nite tonite - yum yum yummmmy food, lotsa prizes and hangin' out with AWESOME people.

Wish y'all were here!

~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Old  June 18th, 2011, 6:24pm     #45
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawnjun View Post
Congrats to everybody! I want to go to a convention sooo bad. My daugher is heavily 7 months preggers and I couldn't go this year. Wanted to. Sounds like it would have been a good convention. Anybody know when and where the next one will be?

Have fun and thanks for the updates!

(p.s. I finished reading the WHOLE thread and saw KB'S post about when they're going to announce next convention...what is that thread..."doesn't anybody ready notes"...hee hee)

2012 will be in Atlanta - the 2013 location will be revealed tomorrow - but I'm excited about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangee43 View Post
Good Morning Yall! We are getting sooooo tired but we are having a great time in Fort Wayne. We went to RibFest last night and then spent time with other OLSers at the Thirsty Camel. Tonight is the banquet, tomorrow we are visiting Ariyana9501s house, then its a straight through 10 hour drive home because Rich has to work on Monday morning.
Our only regret is that missed the past few years and we will definitely do this again!
Thanks to all the wonderful OLS pros who are making the newbies feel so welcomed. What a nice group of people!
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Loved hanging with you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarina71 View Post
Super sad that we couldn't make it again this year.

Would love to see a Convention held in Reno just once - we can get cheap rooms here these days!

Super jealous of the Vera Bradley bags too but sooo happy for all of you. Enjoy everyone and have a drink for me?!
If a group or few people from Reno want to come to some conventions and put together a bid - they are certainly welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISSaholic4life View Post
Not feelin' to well today for some reason - I think it's due to what they served me at the Thirsty Camel last nite! Hi Mary!

I won the costume contest today - I got a $50 Best Buy GC for a prize! Sorry I can't post pics of the contest - I didn't take any

Should be a great nite tonite - yum yum yummmmy food, lotsa prizes and hangin' out with AWESOME people.

Wish y'all were here!

Ohhhhh but I have a pic!!! Y'all missed a GREAT costume contest for sure!!

Time to get ready for the banquet!!