Old  April 4th, 2011, 12:01am     #31
LUCINDA574
Senior Master Sweeper

I would love to attend the convention, it is only 90 minutes away from home, but money is tight so may not be able to go... I would love to go and meet all the wonderful ppl from here, hope to learn more about snails and any other lil tips I can pick up! Thanks for the chance!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 12:03am     #32
SLOWBOW
Sweeper

I enjoy the raffles. It's amazing that they can give away so much money, gift cards, scratchers, stamps and post cards in one place. I always learn something new at each convention. Last year it was facebook, twitter and blogs. I'm using facebook a lot. OLS has a lot of facebook to enter.
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 12:32am     #33
CathyVeester
Grand Master Sweeper

I have attended on convention and would like to attend another one to meet up with our wonderful OLS members and to learn more sweeping tips.

Thanks for the contest.

Old  April 4th, 2011, 12:48am     #34
aahliyah2000
Sweeper

I would like to attend the sweepstakes convention because my sister in laws and some members of my sweeps club said it brought them closer together, and they met so many people from all walks of life, and were inspired. Some of them are also going this year, and unfortunately I missed out sadly.

I hope to get advice on sweeping, right now I've been sweeping for a year and haven't won anything major, and sometimes that makes me want to give up, until I read the wins from here and suddenly I'm inspired once again.

I enjoy the different forums and reading about the wins, and would love to meet up with people from here in person. Thank you
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 1:09am     #35
JJMuegge
Master Sweeper

I would love to go to the convention. I have never been to one before and I would hope that in going it would please the sweeps god and then they would then let me win a prize that is valued over $100 as I have never had that happen either. Thanks!!!!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 1:10am     #36
nikalann4
Senior Sweeper

It would be wonderful to go to the convention! I would love to meet other sweepers such as myself and hopefully learn what others use for methods in organizing and entering. Plus, I would love to meet Brent! It would be an honor to be able to thank him (and the mods!) in person for developing and maintaining this awesome site!

Thanks for holding such a great sweeps!

"Realizing that inequality is socially constructed empowers us to be agents of change." Julia T Wood
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 1:13am     #37
semtaylor
Master Sweeper

Love sweep conventions as it is nice to be around others who share your interest in this great hobby. I always learn from listening to others tell about there entering strategies.

Susan T
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 1:31am     #38
KatSmith
Sweeper

I had planned on attending this years convention as I have never been to one and would love to gain the valuable information that I am sure it has to offer as well as meet other sweepers and possibly bring home some wins. However, my husband lost his job and as a mother of 6 (ages 17, 10, 3, 3, 1, and 8 months), it was a must to cut expenses/costs as I work full time from home and have just recently started another business in January that I had to cut out the convention trip. I would love to win this trip to the convention so I can reinstate it in my summer plans! WooHoo c'mon, let the cards fall in my lap!!!!!!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 6:30am     #39
beanieprincess
Senior Sweeper

i would love to win a trip
because i wanna see my friends again!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 8:41am     #40
witdun
Master Sweeper

Red face
I have recently retired, so now I actually have the Time to attend the convention to learn tips and tricks for sweeping. As a plus I would also be able to meet Brent and give him a high five for all the work he does. Thanks for the contest.

Celeste
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 1:01pm     #41
OLSPickedMyNick
Senior Master Sweeper

I would love to learn how people deal with sweepers burnout. I stepped away and now I am finding hard to get back in the game.

I loved meeting all of my fellow OLS'ers at the SA convention. Lots of good friends made and would love to see everyone again.

Thanks for the chance!

Becky
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 3:07pm     #42
guruwan2b
Gone Camping

I would love to win because I have never been to a convention. I have also never been north of Missouri. I would love to meet some OLSers, too!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 5:55pm     #43
Denice
Master Sweeper

Hoot Hoot ... OLS is awesome!! Thanks for offering this great prize!!

I'd love to go to this year's convention .... have not been able to attend for several years due to employment situation. I want to go to get motivated and to learn about all the new type of sweeping opportunities. Last convention I was able to attend was Phoenix.

Denice . . . . Sailing into the wins . . .
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 6:00pm     #44
ResourcePress
Grand Master Sweeper

I want to see what everyone looks like! I hope to learn what a jello shot is.

I've never attended and would like to invite a local OLSer (near Ft Wayne, IN) to join me in my win.

Thanks for the MOC and hope to see you guys at convention.

Wishing & hoping & thinking & praying, planning & dreaming... and entering!
  Old  April 4th, 2011, 11:07pm     #45
chatterbox
Sweeper

I would love to attend the convention. I have so enjoyed reading about past conventions and would love to meet my fellow OLSers and make some new friends.

There is so much to learn, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what I hope to get out of it, but I think the most important thing I would like to learn is the social networking sweeps. I have stayed away from them thus far and would like to know more about them.

Thank you. I hope to win so I can meet you all and spend some time getting to know you.
Closed Thread