Old  March 1st, 2007, 5:50pm     #1
fiend
Master Sweeper

Anyone need a cab partner?..
I was wondering if anyone needed a cab partner..I'd like to try and split the cost with one or a few?..

I fly in on the 7th and my flight comes in at 10:58 am..(claims the plane is 70% on time)..I'd be willing to wait anywhere from 1-2 hours..if anyone is coming around the same time?..

I'll need it to be someone that is flying into the McNamara Terminal.
There are two terminals and the convention site..states that they are not very close to each other.
  Old  March 13th, 2007, 10:01am     #2
fiend
Master Sweeper

Old  March 13th, 2007, 11:06am     #3
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcambz

Hey Girl, Good Morning... I'm at work .... I'm sooo tired . I stayed up way too late last night. Awww, dangggg me and the girls don't fly in until 4pm on the 7th, wouldn't mind sharin' a ride with ya. Sorry Girl... ,.... I'm still searching those flights too Just waiting on my girl to wake up so we can book things....
Have a good day
  Old  March 14th, 2007, 2:42am     #4
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Queen B,
When I book my flight, I will be arriving about 3:45 pm on June 7th via Northwest Airlines. McNamara Terminal is where this flight is coming. Maybe we can share a cab?

Let me know if you're interested?

Old  March 14th, 2007, 11:46am     #5
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclafan
Queen B,
When I book my flight, I will be arriving about 3:45 pm on June 7th via Northwest Airlines. McNamara Terminal is where this flight is coming. Maybe we can share a cab?

Let me know if you're interested?

Hallo UCLA!! I just talked to the girls who are joining me at this event. We arrive in Dearborn at 3pm at the girls want to head over to the Hotel ASAP. So, in that case, sorry , we are hoping in a cab straight from the plane .... Thanks for the offer though. I'm sure you don't want to share a cab ride with a couple of drunk girls anyways.... LOL j/k
  Old  March 14th, 2007, 1:05pm     #6
fiend
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_B
Hallo UCLA!! I just talked to the girls who are joining me at this event. We arrive in Dearborn at 3pm at the girls want to head over to the Hotel ASAP. So, in that case, sorry , we are hoping in a cab straight from the plane .... Thanks for the offer though. I'm sure you don't want to share a cab ride with a couple of drunk girls anyways.... LOL j/k
I don't believe check in is intil 3pm..So, I'd be willing to wait for Ms. Queen B and her friends. I'm sure I can find some yummy airport food and have a drink or two while I wait.
  Old  March 14th, 2007, 1:12pm     #7
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
I don't believe check in is intil 3pm..So, I'd be willing to wait for Ms. Queen B and her friends. I'm sure I can find some yummy airport food and have a drink or two while I wait.
Sounds great, if you're willing to wait.... That makes a total of 4 for the cab ride. I'm soooo down if you want in....... we'll be drinking on the plane and then I think we have a transfer in Chicago or something like that, so we'll be having a cocktail there too while we walk over to the next terminal. Hop on a plane and arrive in Dearborn around 3pm give or take 15 min. Awwww the joys of a vacation, and a ladies one at that.... haha It's on girl.... Here we come Tee hee
  Old  March 15th, 2007, 12:02am     #8
Nana*2*4
Senior Master Sweeper

Between the airport and the Hyatt is less than 10 miles.....Call Metro Cars it should be about 40.00 and the cars are Lincolns and cadillac's . Much nicer cars than cabs and if you look on line you may be able to pre order.

Dance..as though no one is watching,
Love....as though you have never been hurt before,
Sing.....as though no one can hear you,
Live......as though heaven is on earth ....Souza
  Old  March 15th, 2007, 5:47am     #9
fiend
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana*2*4
Between the airport and the Hyatt is less than 10 miles.....Call Metro Cars it should be about 40.00 and the cars are Lincolns and cadillac's . Much nicer cars than cabs and if you look on line you may be able to pre order.
I'll look into that..Thank You!
  Old  March 15th, 2007, 11:06am     #10
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
I'll look into that..Thank You!
Let me know what ya find XTCammmmm
  Old  March 17th, 2007, 3:06pm     #11
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

I think $40.00 is kind of pricey, but so is a cab. We'll be arriving at 6:24 pm on the 6th via Northwest. Would love to share a cab-limo.

My Wins
  Old  March 19th, 2007, 12:38am     #12
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Booked my flight today with Northwest Airlines and leaving LAX on the nite of June 6th at 9:55 pm. I will arrive in Detroit on June 7th at 5:12 am. Definately can grab some breakfast and wait for some fellow sweepers to share a cab with.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, leaving Detroit on Monday, June 11th at 5pm. Would like company with this cab ride too.

MeUclaFan

Old  April 1st, 2007, 5:31pm     #13
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Just curious since I posted nearly 2 weeks ago, if anyone else has booked their flights?

I'm flying into Detroit at 5:10 am on June 7th via Northwest Airlines and realize I will have to wait for people to share a cab over to the hotel.

See you all in 65 + days,
Lori G. (AKA: uclafan)

Old  April 28th, 2007, 9:15pm     #14
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Well folks since this topic has been a bit quiet figured I'd post again and see if I can find some OLS pals to share a cab with me on June 7th and June 11th.

My Northwest Airlines flight on Thursday, June 7th comes in REALLY early (5:12 am) and know I'll have to wait.

On Monday, June 11th I'm leaving on Northwest Airlines at 3:11 pm.

PM and title "Cab Buddy", so we can make arrangements for one of these days or both if possible. The more we have in our Lincoln Town Car will help save money for money raffles or ????????????

Thanx,
  Old  April 29th, 2007, 11:27am     #15
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper

hi all! i arrive on 6/6 at 6:15pm. my departure was changed to 2 hrs later so i'm getting into detroit later, bummer! if anyone arrives around that time let me know so that we can share a cab.
see y'all soon!