Old  May 24th, 2007, 1:25am     #31
ksmith47
Grand Master Sweeper

Thank you so much for posting, CARAN52!

I sure do appreciate it and I look forward to meeting you in Detroit!
  Old  June 3rd, 2007, 3:55pm     #32
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

Question.

For entering the Stamps raffle, does it have to be on book or roll format, or could it also a pane (sheet of 20) count as one entry?

I posted the question on the convention website, but was wondering if anyone here knows.

Thanks!
  Old  June 3rd, 2007, 4:00pm     #33
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianita
Question.

For entering the Stamps raffle, does it have to be on book or roll format, or could it also a pane (sheet of 20) count as one entry?

I posted the question on the convention website, but was wondering if anyone here knows.

Thanks!

Per the raffles page that they sent out "Only whole books or one sealed roll will be accepted"
  Old  June 3rd, 2007, 4:56pm     #34
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

got panes

I'm gonna have to go to the post office again

I can't find colored envelopes anywhere!
  Old  June 4th, 2007, 4:29pm     #35
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Decorated Envy Raffle
I wanted to enter into the Decorated #10 Envelopes Raffle. On the rules it states, "At least 1/3 of the front each envelope must be decorated". I decorated front and back, will this be accepted for entry? Or is it just the FRONT of each envelope? Please helpppppp
  Old  June 4th, 2007, 5:53pm     #36
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingHrt
I wanted to enter into the Decorated #10 Envelopes Raffle. On the rules it states, "At least 1/3 of the front each envelope must be decorated". I decorated front and back, will this be accepted for entry? Or is it just the FRONT of each envelope? Please helpppppp
Never mind.... Cindy already got back to me.... She says I'm good 2 gooooo
  Old  June 4th, 2007, 8:20pm     #37
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingHrt
So If I want in on the Lottery Scratch Off's. I have to bring $50 worth and that gets me into that raffle? Sorry I'm confused KB
I think they need to be MI lottery tickets. One entry for each five dollars purchased. Five dollar increments up to a max of $50.00 for 10 entries.

My Wins
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 12:14am     #38
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by coljim
I think they need to be MI lottery tickets. One entry for each five dollars purchased. Five dollar increments up to a max of $50.00 for 10 entries.
Got it.. thanks coljimmm
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 10:15am     #39
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

well...

I went to the post office and they told me my town doesn't have anything postcard related

The ones we have (sheets) we ordered online.... so I will bring those, and ask if they could take some 24c postcards with 2c added to them
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 9:15pm     #40
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilion1962
I am confused as well. So, if I want to enter the gift card raffle can I only enter if I give gift cards or can you pay cash???
For the gift cards you just pay. They supply the GCs. Don't forget your NAZ stickers. I'm going to post the raffle link separately, but here is a copy and paste.

Raffles

Cash: Limit $50.00 Total: One entry for every $1.00

Gift Cards: Limit $50.00 Total: One entry for every $5.00. Maximum of 10 entries

Note: Do not bring any gift cards, the convention committee will purchase the cards. National brand gift cards, such as Staples, Target ect will be used for the raffle.

$.41 Cent Stamps: Limit of 100 Stamps: one entry for every 20 first class $.41 cent stamps ($8.20). Only whole books or one sealed roll will be accepted.

$.26 Cent Stamps: Limit of 100 Stamps: 1 entry for every $.26 cent stamps ($5.20). Only whole books or one sealed roll accepted.

Michigan Scratch Off Lottery Tickets: Limit $50 in tickets. (i.e. 50 $1, 25 $2, 10 $5 or 5 $10 or any combination too total the you want to buy) One entry for each $5 purchased. Maximum of 10 entries per person.

$.28 cent USPS Postcards: Limit of 50 Postcards: one Entry for every 10 USPS postcards. Entries should be banded in groups of 10 each. Maximum of five entries.

Brightly Colored #10 Envelopes: Limit of 50 envelopes: 10 envelopes equal one entry. Entries should be band in groups of 10 or a sealed package. Maximum of 5 entries

Decorated #10 Envelopes: Limit 50 envelopes. Ten envelopes equal one entry, banded in groups of 10 or sealed package. At least 1/3 of the front of each envelope must be decorated. Hand decorated, computer decorated or store bought accepted.

Note: A person may win more than once in any of the raffles.

My Wins