Old  February 17th, 2010, 10:11am     #46
Lvrofbooks
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
Found out my ex is back with that trashy, married whore that cheated on him and strung me along for last year. Saw him in a pic dressed up with her. He never dressed up to go anywhere with me. He said he'd never get back with her. At least all hope is dead. Along with the rest of me. I hate this damn year.

“Human beings, like plants, grow in the soil of acceptance, not in the atmosphere of rejection” - John Powell
  Old  February 17th, 2010, 11:11am     #47
secular
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
Found out my ex is back with that trashy, married whore that cheated on him and strung me along for last year. Saw him in a pic dressed up with her. He never dressed up to go anywhere with me. He said he'd never get back with her. At least all hope is dead. Along with the rest of me. I hate this damn year.

You CAN DO better.
  Old  February 17th, 2010, 11:16am     #48
AnnaMolly
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvrofbooks View Post
back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizdehart View Post

You CAN DO better.
back
That's what everyone says..but apparently not. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Destroy demonocracy.
  Old  February 17th, 2010, 1:49pm     #49
brwe
Master Sweeper

No matter what I do to try to get medical help for my depression and panic attacks it falls through. I qualify for free care at the county mental health clinic but even though I was diagnosed with major depression and panic disorder the waiting list for actually getting treatment is up to ONE YEAR. Apparently I suck at getting welfare as much as I suck at getting a job.
  Old  February 17th, 2010, 1:56pm     #50
Mrsloon
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwe View Post
No matter what I do to try to get medical help for my depression and panic attacks it falls through. I qualify for free care at the county mental health clinic but even though I was diagnosed with major depression and panic disorder the waiting list for actually getting treatment is up to ONE YEAR. Apparently I suck at getting welfare as much as I suck at getting a job.
Ohhh, I'm so sorry . . . and it's not that you suck (at all). It's just bureaucratic nonsense. Don't feel bad about yourself, you are a good person who is just having a bout of bad luck and dealing with government. There are too many people dealing with that right now.
  Old  February 17th, 2010, 2:33pm     #51
AnnaMolly
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Yeah Houston sucks for all of that..I never even bothered with it. I hope you find some help somewhere. Some therapists do sliding scales if you ask.

Destroy demonocracy.
  Old  February 18th, 2010, 2:12pm     #52
Hhhyyyddd
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Don't give up yet- county/city clinics in the huge cities are unfortunately often so overbooked, but the larger hospitals often have their own outpatient clinics that charge what you can afford to pay. I hope you can find something....
  Old  February 19th, 2010, 1:24pm     #53
OKgirl
Grand Master Sweeper

Today is my 7 year wedding anniversary...

Earn Rewards on SwagBucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/OKgirl

Win with me on Winster! http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=wdpm7aefjvrcp
  Old  February 19th, 2010, 2:15pm     #54
moond
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKgirl View Post

I just want to tell you to forget him and focus on your beautiful son.

But, you are allowed to be sad today.

Old  February 19th, 2010, 9:57pm     #55
tamiwami
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKgirl View Post
Sorry Heather. That stinks.

You can be the juiciest peach in the orchard, and there still will be someone that doesn't like peaches.
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 9:22pm     #56
Rapunzel676
Master Sweeper

I'm at the end of my rope. I think the Universe hates me and is trying to get rid of me.
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 9:25pm     #57
ginnylee38
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel676 View Post
I'm at the end of my rope. I think the Universe hates me and is trying to get rid of me.
I'm sorry Rapunzel676. I need to stop and take things one day at a time, or I'd never get through all the sh!t that life throws at me nearly everyday. Wishing you the best.

Edited to add...I know you don't know me, but I'm just a PM away if you need to talk.
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 9:42pm     #58
Rapunzel676
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnylee38 View Post
I'm sorry Rapunzel676. I need to stop and take things one day at a time, or I'd never get through all the sh!t that life throws at me nearly everyday. Wishing you the best.

Edited to add...I know you don't know me, but I'm just a PM away if you need to talk.
Thanks. Life has been throwing so much at me that some days that I can barely breathe. I know it seems like the only posts I ever make here anymore are depressing, but it does help to know that people care. I feel very disconnected and isolated from the rest of the world. It's very hard to find reasons to keep going but knowing that you (and others) are out there makes the world seem a little less miserable.
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 9:46pm     #59
psipsina
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Thanks. Life has been throwing so much at me that some days that I can barely breathe. I know it seems like the only posts I ever make here anymore are depressing, but it does help to know that people care. I feel very disconnected and isolated from the rest of the world. It's very hard to find reasons to keep going but knowing that you (and others) are out there makes the world seem a little less miserable.
I care alot. I've actually been thinking of you and hoping you were ok. I'm not on here much so I didn't know if I was missing your posts. Anyway much from me.

Psipsina's Wins!
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 9:53pm     #60
jenninshelby
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:

"The cat has always been associated with the Moon. For like the moon, it comes to life at night, escaping from humanity and wandering over housetops with its eyes
beaming out through the darkness."