Old  November 30th, 2017, 3:31pm     #1
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

KB & Karen Holiday Swap 2017 ~ What Did You Get?
Little elves have told me that the first boxes have been mailed out, so will start this thread for you to post what you have received from your swap buddy, include pics if you'd like.

So . . . . . . . . . . .

What Did You Get?????

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  December 1st, 2017, 3:10pm     #2
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

I am the 1st one to post! thank you tracyb102 for the awesome gifts!
XL-Super soft Harhay Long Sleeve Tunic Sweatshirt, black & blue colors in a beautiful drawstring bag
L- 37pc Cake decorating kit & I can't wait to try this set out! I just completed a class & needed some tips & bags for icing. also in a beautiful drawstring bag
M- Heavy duty kitchen shears & the handles feel great on my hands!
All 3 of these gifts were sent from Amazon & I loved how each gift was marked! Thank you so much tracy for the wonderful gifts!!
I received another box today but have not opened it yet! We have friends here for the day & possibly overnight & I don't want to open it yet but will post later!!
I am so glad I waited to open my second box from Tracy/tracyb102 because some of the people here would have begged for my gifts!
S- A $5.00 Starbucks card, love it!
XS- A Burgundy hand towel & matching washcloth, perfect color for our bathroom
extras- Adult coloring book with 10 colored pencils, 3 Fizzy Fresh Bath Bombs in Sweet Vanilla, can't wait to try them tonight! There again, glad these were not in the bathroom for everyone else to use! Warm long fuzzy socks with cute reindeer on them & a Reindeer shaped cotton candy......... too cute! The last but not least gift is "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" Oven mitt with Butter Cookie mix in it! Thanks again Tracy for my wonderful gifts & May your Christmas be Merry & Bright
I forgot to add the cutest Santa Hat! I have a very large doll, she wears a size 2T, & the hat was perfect for her new Christmas outfit! It is a little to big but it worked!

Last edited by nanajoyner; December 12th, 2017 at 8:48am. Reason: more gifts!!

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  December 4th, 2017, 5:31pm     #3
auntputz
Master Sweeper

Thanks swap buddy!
My swap buddy was Nanajoyer! I love each and every one of my gifts, they are perfect!
I may have messed up the order because I was so excited and ripped open the presents so quickly, but here goes:
xs: A Calm the F*ck Down adult coloring book - I love the f*ck out of this!
s: A container of circle pendant blanks - I can't wait to make jewelry with these!
m: A Disney Thomas Kinkade coloring book and colored pencils - This book is stunning!
L: a Walmart GC - always appreciated!
xl: A charging wallet - I have never seen these before! So cool! I am always running out of power on my cell. This is brilliant!
Extras: a pair of fuzzy socks, 3 packs of my favorite peppermint gum, peppermint candies and a nice and warm hat!

Thank you so much Nanajoyer! You did a wonderful job! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2890.jpg (103.9 KB, 69 views)

BETHS WINS
  Old  December 4th, 2017, 5:41pm     #4
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntputz View Post
My swap buddy was Nanajoyer! I love each and every one of my gifts, they are perfect!
I may have messed up the order because I was so excited and ripped open the presents so quickly, but here goes:
xs: A Calm the F*ck Down adult coloring book - I love the f*ck out of this!
s: A container of circle pendant blanks - I can't wait to make jewelry with these!
m: A Disney Thomas Kinkade coloring book and colored pencils - This book is stunning!
L: a Walmart GC - always appreciated!
xl: A charging wallet - I have never seen these before! So cool! I am always running out of power on my cell. This is brilliant!
Extras: a pair of fuzzy socks, 3 packs of my favorite peppermint gum, peppermint candies and a nice and warm hat!

Thank you so much Nanajoyer! You did a wonderful job! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
you are so welcome! As you can tell, your Amazon wishlist helped me out! I have the same wallet too & it is amazing. Merry Christmas

Old  December 11th, 2017, 6:19pm     #5
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

My sweep box came
okey dokeey here is what my sweep buddy from Montana sent to me:
Xl gift: omg omg omg. marabou chocolate from Sweden
My most favorite edible in the world!!!!! Linda did you send to Poland for this???? I couldn’t believe I was the person with the polish gift��
Large gift was my red silk and black nighty set that my daughter saw when I posted to Facebook this morning and wants one just like it too. Not mine for sure. I love it so much. All I have been wearing to bed are my sons old reds kind T-shirt’s.

medium gifts: I had three I think if I read the card correctly
An adorable RED coton de tulear pupparoos shirt.

My favorite color is red too. Perfect yet again. Thanks so much

My other medium gifts were this adorable pupparoos mat that my Molly girl would not get off of for me to take a picture. Seriously, you don’t like no pups I don’t likes you.
Wonderful gift for a pupparoos momma. A trilogy of Nora Roberts Witch series that I have never read. Perfect for my online book club anyone can join starting i January if you would like to join me.

Small gift: hot cocoa, festive nail polishes in snowman form and pink aloe Sox from the breast cancer store. I love these and my twin is now five years cancer free from triple negative breast cancer!!! These Sox are a celebration to nancy.

XSmall gift: all this home made white and dark homemade chocolate from Montana with Carmel. Yum that ones gone. Also purple honey made in Montana for my morning tea. I love things from your state.

many more extras with beautiful tags such as coffee from Montana treats for the pupparoos in which Toby detected as soon as I opened the box. He found right where to go to get them too. Thank you so much from all of us. I love this swap and you paid so much attention to detail.
Pictures to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5D512978-F649-42AB-84EF-5DF6EECF6D5A.jpg (100.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 981ED515-1732-4AD9-A5FE-CE3DBFB28922.jpg (89.0 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by bearsilu; December 11th, 2017 at 6:19pm. Reason: Add photos
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 6:24pm     #6
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

More photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FA5307A1-6255-417C-BBD2-EB4C6A761853.jpg (102.3 KB, 46 views)
  Old  December 11th, 2017, 6:31pm     #7
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsilu View Post
okey dokeey here is what my sweep buddy from Montana sent to me:
Xl gift: omg omg omg. marabou chocolate from Sweden
My most favorite edible in the world!!!!! Linda did you send to Poland for this???? I couldnít believe I was the person with the polish gift��
Large gift was my red silk and black nighty set that my daughter saw when I posted to Facebook this morning and wants one just like it too. Not mine for sure. I love it so much. All I have been wearing to bed are my sons old reds kind T-shirtís.

medium gifts: I had three I think if I read the card correctly
An adorable RED coton de tulear pupparoos shirt.

My favorite color is red too. Perfect yet again. Thanks so much

My other medium gifts were this adorable pupparoos mat that my Molly girl would not get off of for me to take a picture. Seriously, you donít like no pups I donít likes you.
Wonderful gift for a pupparoos momma. A trilogy of Nora Roberts Witch series that I have never read. Perfect for my online book club anyone can join starting i January if you would like to join me.

Small gift: hot cocoa, festive nail polishes in snowman form and pink aloe Sox from the breast cancer store. I love these and my twin is now five years cancer free from triple negative breast cancer!!! These Sox are a celebration to nancy.

XSmall gift: all this home made white and dark homemade chocolate from Montana with Carmel. Yum that ones gone. Also purple honey made in Montana for my morning tea. I love things from your state.

many more extras with beautiful tags such as coffee from Montana treats for the pupparoos in which Toby detected as soon as I opened the box. He found right where to go to get them too. Thank you so much from all of us. I love this swap and you paid so much attention to detail.
Pictures to follow.
wonderful gifts!

Old  December 11th, 2017, 6:36pm     #8
LindaKay
Senior Sweeper

Glad you liked your swap items Barb
Your Polish part should arrive in a day or two - it's not really Polish but the Etsy shop it came from is in Poland (a big surprise for me when I couldn't read any part of the shipping info). Just happy to make your day - shopping was great fun. Linda
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 1:22pm     #9
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

I got my box from my buddy llangeve I haven't opened the presents yet, but I wanted you to know I got it so you didn't worry.

Thanks!

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 2:59pm     #10
jesjaime
Master Sweeper

I also received my package today. Thank you roserpa. I am planning on waiting until next weekend to open them. But I will post pictures of the wrapped packages later tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone

http://d.winzy.com/jesjaime/am/b.gif
  Old  December 12th, 2017, 7:40pm     #11
llangeve
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBuzz View Post
I got my box from my buddy llangeve I haven't opened the presents yet, but I wanted you to know I got it so you didn't worry.

Thanks!
Thank you! Hope you like everything when you open - my apologies on the wrapping skills.
  Old  December 13th, 2017, 7:41am     #12
sharf
Master Sweeper

Kathy I received my box will post later with pix having problem with internet

Old  December 13th, 2017, 8:28pm     #13
twinsis
Master Sweeper

I received my package from Maderite today. Thank you! I will be trying to wait until Christmas before opening it up. Hope I can stand the anticipation.
  Old  December 13th, 2017, 11:38pm     #14
llangeve
Master Sweeper

Hi buddy! I received my box today, but haven't opened yet. Will let you know when I do - thank you so much!
  Old  December 14th, 2017, 5:58pm     #15
LindaKay
Senior Sweeper

Thank you KarenAnne!
Just opened my swap package from Karen and it is wonderful! Box was filled with edible goodies including a big bag of Lindor milk chocolate truffles (always heavenly the way they melt in your mouth), a bag of Butterfield's tangy peach hard candy, chocolate covered almonds, Oreo Eggs (adorably packaged cream-filled candies with Oreo pieces in them-I have never seen these before but anything with Oreos and chocolate must be tasty), and a container of spicy peanuts (already ate a few and they are hot!)

A beautiful silky green Raindeer scarf - it will look great for the Holidays (and all winter in the snow around here).

A red pot strainer - I don't know what happened to my old one but I get tired of dragging out the colander everytime I need to strain a little bit.

7 assorted wax melts for my warmer (used daily to keep the house from smelling stale in the winter). The scents are homey ones I love like pumpkin pie, vanilla cookie, apple pie, etc. Just the type I love.

Thank you Karen - it is all perfect.

Happy Holidays!