Old  June 9th, 2018, 6:31pm     #1
Barbg18
Gone Camping

Some ?? I Have Where are these Instant Wins Contests At?
'I've been reading all around the message boards since I joined & here are my questions.
1.Where are these Instant wins contest's that you are saving to your mysweeps? I've looked at every category & cannot find them!

2.I love doing the Woman's Day but it will not let me see the click here for no mag. entry. Using google stinken chrome what I am doing wrong? I used to have it available everyday.

3.I saw people saying I need to have a moc what does that mean?

4.All the links at the bottom left of the page with promotions are outdated and go to nothing any good.

I know it's a lot of questions,sorry about that. I love this forum! Thanks so much. barbg
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 6:40pm     #2
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Someone else will chime in with more answers...

1. The instants are usually made premium. You aren't a premium member so you don't get to see them
as with all the other premiums.

3. MOC = members only contest... which many set up because they won something great, to
celebrate an anniversary, etc. You will see them under the community section in the forum...

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 7:20pm     #3
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Usually when you can no longer see the option for no mag on the Woman's Day sweeps, it means you've signed up by mistake. Don't know how long it's been going on, but if it's only a day or so you will probably get an email thanking you for your subscription and when you do just cancel.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 7:50pm     #4
Barbg18
Gone Camping

Thanks for answering!
I appreciate it! I hate when I accidentally sign up for those it is such a hassle to cancel them.
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 7:51pm     #5
gitpicker
Master Sweeper

The Woman's Day (Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, etc.) sweeps have been acting up at times the past week or so. Even when I clicked on the no subscription link the form didn't show up. One of them the form showed up but I still got the notice thanking me for my subscription.

They have worked fine the past two or three days.

I'm coming up on my 13th year as a premium subscriber and it has been one of the best financial investments I've made. At about 8 cents per day it has saved me time and made me money.

Love trumps hate
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 8:35pm     #6
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Chrome is my browser of choice for entering sweepstakes.
I seem to have minimal issues and if I am signed into my account the Captcha is usually just a check in the box.

Go Premium, it is worth it! Try is for 3 months. You'll be hooked, or you'll have just gotten bored doing entries.

Good luck!
  Old  June 9th, 2018, 9:19pm     #7
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas11563 View Post
Chrome is my browser of choice for entering sweepstakes.
I seem to have minimal issues and if I am signed into my account the Captcha is usually just a check in the box.

Go Premium, it is worth it! Try is for 3 months. You'll be hooked, or you'll have just gotten bored doing entries.

Good luck!
A 3 Month Subscription is $12.50

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.