Old  July 6th, 2018, 5:50am     #91
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Lightbulb Good Idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysLearning View Post
Perhaps the mods can place all new sweeps in the free section until the issue is resolved? Just a thought.
AlwaysLearning, You are AlwaysSoSmart We can find the sweeps, including the premium, on many free sites. What this site has is the original organization such as ease of use, sorting. tracking, personal my sweeps history, etc. and forums that provide information and camaraderie. So why hold the sweeps hostage from people who paid money , in good faith, to have access????

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 7:20am     #92
AmandaBanana
Senior Sweeper

This makes me so sad. I've loved this site for a long time and would be sad to see it fold. I hope this is just a misunderstanding somehow and it's just an issue with PayPal.

Old  July 6th, 2018, 9:38am     #93
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Check out this post from mcclave.

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 10:32am     #94
bubblesyell02
Sweeper

I also paid on Sunday my yearly Premium membership, the fee already cleared my bank but yet still I'm not green. I sent Nicole 2 messages and nothing. Where are the moderators can't they help us. I wanna be green

Old  July 6th, 2018, 10:48am     #95
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesyell02 View Post
I also paid on Sunday my yearly Premium membership, the fee already cleared my bank but yet still I'm not green. I sent Nicole 2 messages and nothing. Where are the moderators can't they help us. I wanna be green
The mods are pretty much in the same boat we are. They claim to know as much as we do. That's why I'm suggesting people call Paypal on their own. You have a better chance finding out what is going on that way.

It's my preferred way to communicate with Paypal you can get a lot more done and much faster communicating with them via phone than you can any other way. As someone here already said you just get a canned response any other way and after days of waiting you will hear from them and more than likely they won't understand what you are asking.

On the phone at least you will have a chance to find out why everything is going through but the transaction isn't getting credited here.

Old  July 6th, 2018, 1:26pm     #96
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

I just got off the phone with Paypal. I've filed a dispute for the charge. They're supposed to keep me posted.
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 1:57pm     #97
Brittles
Master Sweeper

I am giving them until Monday to fix this or I will be contacting Paypal about this.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 2:09pm     #98
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfisterfarm View Post
I just got off the phone with Paypal. I've filed a dispute for the charge. They're supposed to keep me posted.
Did you just start the conversation with you wanted a refund or did you ask them to look into it and try and figure out what was wrong?

Old  July 6th, 2018, 2:36pm     #99
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Did you just start the conversation with you wanted a refund or did you ask them to look into it and try and figure out what was wrong?
I actually did start the conversation by asking for them to check into what was going on. Once they found out I paid for a service I didn't really receive, they moved it straight to escalation and entered a claim for me. I didn't really stop them.
I'm not really sure what they could really tell me. I successfully sent a payment and subscriptions@online-sweepstakes.com successfully received it. Why the only person who is able to activate the subscription (a) hasn't done so, (b) doesn't response to attempts to contact her, and (c) apparently hasn't logged into this site for almost a month, I'm not sure how they'd be able to know that.
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 2:52pm     #100
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper

You know something has to be up because no one has removed this thread yet..........
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 2:55pm     #101
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

I did start a thread yesterday that was deleted pretty quickly
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 2:57pm     #102
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfisterfarm View Post
I actually did start the conversation by asking for them to check into what was going on. Once they found out I paid for a service I didn't really receive, they moved it straight to escalation and entered a claim for me. I didn't really stop them.
I'm not really sure what they could really tell me. I successfully sent a payment and subscriptions@online-sweepstakes.com successfully received it. Why the only person who is able to activate the subscription (a) hasn't done so, (b) doesn't response to attempts to contact her, and (c) apparently hasn't logged into this site for almost a month, I'm not sure how they'd be able to know that.
I was under the perception that it was computerized on OLS side. Whenever I re-newed, it was immediate that I received the message that I was renewed on the subscription page. I'm sure no person was always there at the time I paid.

That is why I'm thinking it is a software issue .. as Millie said .. probably related to the issue of being offline earlier.

The 2nd issue is only having one person who can do anything about payments .. who may be not available at this time.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 3:04pm     #103
dogbuddy57
Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Maybe a mod could clarify something. Itís been repeatedly said that Nicole has been notified and they donít know whatís causing the delays. I mean ďby Nicole has been notifiedĒ does that simply mean they have an email addy - or other avenue where thy can send her the info? Or have they received an acknowledgment from Nicole saying - working on it - or is she ignoring them
Too?
  Old  July 6th, 2018, 3:57pm     #104
obxhatteraslight
Grand Master Sweeper

so
who is making the money off this site......questioning my renewal not sure

Old  July 6th, 2018, 4:03pm     #105
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxhatteraslight View Post
questioning my renewal not sure
You might want to hold off until everything gets straightened out. Wish I had.