Old  July 5th, 2018, 3:49pm     #61
cookiegirl123 is offline
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper
 
cookiegirl123's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 811
Funny how quickly they will respond to a post that complains about the site or recommends another sweeps site to go to by taking it down, but no one wants to respond or help those who are having their money removed from their PayPal accounts and getting nothing in exchange for it.

I'm sorry that this is happening to everyone because this is a TERRIBLE way to run a business. I think you guys should file a complaint with PayPal to see if you can get your money back from them.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 3:51pm     #62
AmandaBanana is offline
AmandaBanana
Senior Sweeper

 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 814
I wonder if something happened to the paypal account that the payments go to? But that still doesn't answer why payments are going through but OLS account isn't being credited. I hope they can get this figured out soon. Mine is up for renewal in October and I definitely won't do it if people are having problems.

  Old  July 5th, 2018, 3:52pm     #63
mcclave is offline
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper
 
mcclave's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 31,679
Location: Sticker Patch, Texas
Call Paypal you guys and tell them what's going on. Maybe something happened during the last outage. Everything seems fine until the transaction gets relayed back to OLS.

Logon
Help at the top of the page
Contact at the bottom of the page
Payments
sending money
Can't send payment
Scroll to bottom and click Call Us then follow the prompts.

Then just explain what is going on and they might be able to correct the situation.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 4:08pm     #64
QBookie is offline
QBookie
Master Sweeper

 
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,768
Location: 2,810 Miles from Home
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiegirl123 View Post
Funny how quickly they will respond to a post that complains about the site or recommends another sweeps site to go to by taking it down, but no one wants to respond or help those who are having their money removed from their PayPal accounts and getting nothing in exchange for it.

I'm sorry that this is happening to everyone because this is a TERRIBLE way to run a business. I think you guys should file a complaint with PayPal to see if you can get your money back from them.

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 4:55pm     #65
jay03 is offline
jay03
Junior Sweeper

 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 22
I renewed my subscription on july 3 and still, have not gotten it credited to my account. I also ,went through pay pal. hope they get it resolved.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 4:59pm     #66
pfisterfarm is offline
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 70
I hope there's someone who's trying to get it resolved. I'm not sure if there is. Be nice if someone would let us know what's going on.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:15pm     #67
MomofCourtney is offline
MomofCourtney
Master Sweeper
 
MomofCourtney's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,817
Wow I hope nothing funny is happening financially with this page. Sorry to see so many having problems.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:40pm     #68
mcclave is offline
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper
 
mcclave's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 31,679
Location: Sticker Patch, Texas
Would be nice if one of you would call Paypal and explain to them what is going on then tell us what they say.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:42pm     #69
pfisterfarm is offline
pfisterfarm
Sweeper

 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 70
If you contact Paypal, don't send an email. I tried that and got a canned response.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:42pm     #70
mcclave is offline
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper
 
mcclave's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 31,679
Location: Sticker Patch, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBookie View Post

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:43pm     #71
mcclave is offline
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper
 
mcclave's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 31,679
Location: Sticker Patch, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfisterfarm View Post
If you contact Paypal, don't send an email. I tried that and got a canned response.
Call them and talk to them I left instructions on a previous post.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 5:44pm     #72
mcclave is offline
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper
 
mcclave's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 31,679
Location: Sticker Patch, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Call Paypal you guys and tell them what's going on. Maybe something happened during the last outage. Everything seems fine until the transaction gets relayed back to OLS.

Logon
Help at the top of the page
Contact at the bottom of the page
Payments
sending money
Can't send payment
Scroll to bottom and click Call Us then follow the prompts.

Then just explain what is going on and they might be able to correct the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfisterfarm View Post
If you contact Paypal, don't send an email. I tried that and got a canned response.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 7:48pm     #73
gummybear2010 is offline
gummybear2010
Master Sweeper
 
gummybear2010's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 3,657
Twice I posted in the forums latest was 3 days ago for it to be deleted
I have seen alot of failure to keep us informed
We had 24 hours I was not able to access this website due to some error

My sweeps no matter what browser I'm using keeps adding then deleting what I ask it to save

People paying and it's not being credited
Emails going unanswered

You open up the sweeps page and it's being bombarded with spam
If you speak up they deleted your comment

Obviously were at a stage this website is no longer being cared for
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 8:06pm     #74
orangebuddy is offline
orangebuddy
Senior Sweeper
 
orangebuddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 849
Location: Within the grasp of Death
Messaged Brent
I messaged Brent on Facebook, but don't really expect a response. He's either lost interest, doesn't care or something else about OLS is in the works.
  Old  July 5th, 2018, 8:15pm     #75
dogbuddy57 is offline
dogbuddy57
Master Sweeper
Founding Member
 
dogbuddy57's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 4,483
Last week, when the webpage was down, at one point the error message I received included an addy to contact the webmaster - which I assume is/ or at least was, Brent. Anyway...Iíll report it here, but you better grab it before my post disappears, - hope I donít get kicked off for sharing.

mailto:webmaster@online-sweepstakes.com

Good luck all...I feel really badly for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
membership

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 4:26am.