Old  July 4th, 2018, 8:36am     #31
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
Thanks!
It would be nice if one of the mods responded to this thread to let us know what's going on. I haven't seen any so far.
Nicole is the only one that can handle the subscriptions.

She has been notified of the issue and hopefully will be able to get this taken care of soon.

Trust me, we understand your frustrations. Not sure what the Paypal issue is and why some have renewed and it has gone through and for others it hasn't.

I apologize for the delay.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 8:41am     #32
InkyPrincess
Master Sweeper

On Nicole's profile it says she hasn't been Active since June 8th?!

Thank you Karen for following up. I remember you and KB were always helpful. Sits a shame these problems still exist here.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 9:56am     #33
talin710
Master Sweeper

Same here, payment through Paypal June 30th, 4:20 pm EST. I'm still not green, so add me to the list. Thank you for starting this thread, now I know I'm not alone.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 11:47am     #34
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
Nicole is the only one that can handle the subscriptions.

She has been notified of the issue and hopefully will be able to get this taken care of soon.

Trust me, we understand your frustrations. Not sure what the Paypal issue is and why some have renewed and it has gone through and for others it hasn't.

I apologize for the delay.
Thank you Karen for letting us know that Nicole is aware of the situation. I know it's a holiday , so I don't expect it to be resolved today, but I do hope it's fixed by tomorrow or Friday.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 12:50pm     #35
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Question Seriously Curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
I have tried to renew my membership since last week but PayPal will not allow it. I keep getting this message
"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method".
My PayPal account is in working fine else where.
Do any of you know if the funds you tried to transfer are still in your PayPal account?

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 12:53pm     #36
marillionflower
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBookie View Post
Do any of you know if the funds you tried to transfer are still in your PayPal account?
Mine is tied to my debit card and was transferred from my bank account immedietly
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 1:11pm     #37
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Quote:
I have tried to renew my membership since last week but PayPal will not allow it. I keep getting this message
"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method".
Quote:
Originally Posted by marillionflower View Post
Mine is tied to my debit card and was transferred from my bank account immedietly
Now that is interesting. I wonder if there is a difference between using a credit card, debit card or funds available in PayPal account.

Old  July 4th, 2018, 1:27pm     #38
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Now that is interesting. I wonder if there is a difference between using a credit card, debit card or funds available in PayPal account.

I've always used funds available and have never had any issues.

I did have an issue once with paypal ( now with OLS ) where I sent money to someone and it was removed from my paypal account, but not credited to the person I sent to.. I called paypal and found there was a glitch on their side that they took care of quickly.

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 2:12pm     #39
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Question
Quote:
I guess I should have asked if anyone is getting the same message as the Original Poster.

Old  July 4th, 2018, 2:26pm     #40
blueshield
Senior Sweeper

same, waiting. But I'll just have Paypal charge back tommorrow if I dont hear back. Not as patient and I literally do 20 transactions a day through Paypal sometimes so it's not on Paypal at this point.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 2:34pm     #41
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:

My Paypal is attached to a credit card so I just looked at my account and it's showing as pending. So for some reason the payment hasn't actually been made.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 4:02pm     #42
LizzieB
Senior Sweeper

My payment was charged to my credit card on July 1st.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 4:43pm     #43
deputydawg
Sweeper

The way I look at it, if you choose to be a paying member and set up your mysweeps,etc. with the premiums. You shouldn’t have this taken away from you even if you are late paying the $30. Why not a friendly email letting the green member know that the payment hasn’t been received and give a grace period for their payment to post rather than taking drastic action.
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 5:27pm     #44
Feever
Junior Sweeper

me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by marillionflower View Post
ditto
  Old  July 4th, 2018, 5:40pm     #45
AlwaysLearning
Sweeper

I smell the end for this site. If the owner is smart, he'll sell to a willing buyer. Closed mailbox, payments not processing, database not always maintained...the signs are all there.

You might want to start saving your sweep records...before it's too late to do so.
Closed Thread

Tags
membership