Old  July 8th, 2018, 11:55am     #151
EYESONLYFORDAVE
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
Have paid 4 times, seperately for a $12.50/3 month, and I am STILL BLACK! Have messaged several Admins and nothing. YES I had the funds available in PAYPAL. Someone please make me green!

Hope your membership payment go thru soon!. Just wanted to point something out though, you said you paid $12.50 4 times for a 3 month membership, that would be $50.00 altogether you paid for membership for a year, you should have paid $30.00 for a year membership, would have saved you $20.00.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 11:57am     #152
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

I need a refund for 3!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 11:59am     #153
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Yes i know. Unfortunately I kept doing the payments like a dummy, thinking I was doing something wrong & it wasn't going all the way thru, but I checked my email and the receipts are there! Needless to say, I am pOed
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:01pm     #154
wintermom29
Master Sweeper

Quote:
I need a refund for 3!
for 3 omg I hope you get your money back

Lucky Angel Dust!! Many Winning BLESSING IN THE NEW YEAR 2017
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:12pm     #155
EYESONLYFORDAVE
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Yes i know. Unfortunately I kept doing the payments like a dummy, thinking I was doing something wrong & it wasn't going all the way thru, but I checked my email and the receipts are there! Needless to say, I am pOed
ut oh , hope you get a refund.
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:16pm     #156
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYESONLYFORDAVE View Post
ut oh , hope you get a refund.
Thanks, Me TOO! Or at the very least get my subscription credited!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:16pm     #157
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintermom29 View Post
for 3 omg I hope you get your money back
Thanks ME TOO!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:18pm     #158
wintermom29
Master Sweeper

Wow, I'm waiting on my membership to be applied as well

Lucky Angel Dust!! Many Winning BLESSING IN THE NEW YEAR 2017
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:23pm     #159
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Yes, but for some reason ( and I just looked), I only have receipts for 2 sent to my email. That being said, I only have proof of paying twice even though 2 other payment were subtracted from my Paypal balance. Something is up with that! Also, I have messaged several Mods, one replied and told me to contact Nicole (I contacted her twice) Was told by a Mod that Nicole is RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT , and I still have not been credited (turned green) Been a member for years and never had problems till now! I even called Paypal and they said to contact the merchant because the money most definately has been sent to OLS!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:25pm     #160
olivia78
Senior Sweeper

Angry
I paid on July 4th 3 times $12.50 for 3 months each still not green. I paid through paypal and guest. It was always instant membership not this time! How can i pay to be green instantly? I cant do any of my saved sweeps or instants. What if i buy a prepaid credit card would it work then? Please help!!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:30pm     #161
Blonde Babe
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia78 View Post
I paid on July 4th 3 times $12.50 for 3 months each still not green. I paid through paypal and guest. It was always instant membership not this time! How can i pay to be green instantly? I cant do any of my saved sweeps or instants. What if i buy a prepaid credit card would it work then? Please help!!
I cant do my sweeps either. Its frustrating to pay for something, an it not be fixed. been days since my first payment...and the one that handle payments is supposedly on RIGHT NOW!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:31pm     #162
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiegirl123 View Post
This thread was started on June 25th. Let that sink in a moment. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for their not to be some type of notification, apology or explanation from someone that is making money off of this site as to why people are not getting the service that they have paid their money to receive.
That's how business is conducted around here and that's the way it has always been. It shouldn't be a surprise anyone that has been around for awhile.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:34pm     #163
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
And usually spam is removed right away when reported, but there's still a post from just after 9 this morning. Tells me that the mods are MIA.
If I were a mod I would probably be MIA too cause even though they have no control and can't do anything about this issue except notify Brent and Nicole (which they say they have done) they are the ones that have to take all the cr** when stuff like this happens. If anyone is blaming them your anger is misdirected. Give them a break they are in the same boat as all of us.

Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:38pm     #164
olivia78
Senior Sweeper

Same thing happened to me on July 4th i paid through paypal and guest it was not working instantly like it used to even waited kept checking and repaid again. I guess i really wanted to be green and was used to it being instant. I thought i was doing something wrong to get credit but got all receipts in email still not green!
I can only only get on when its convienant as i work full time and have 3 kids. I can not even see the instants or my saved sweeps and no premiums. Can someone recommend another site like this one i mean as good i hope this gets fixed!!! GLTA!!
  Old  July 8th, 2018, 12:40pm     #165
mcclave
Grand Master Sweeper

Has anyone called Paypal and asked THEM what the problem is? Not say you want to file a dispute but to ask them to look into it and tell you where the problem lies!

Closed Thread

Tags
membership