Old  June 20th, 2018, 8:28pm     #2176
dopey
Grand Master Sweeper

The sellers of the house agreed to remove and replace knob and tube wiring if found to be active. An electrician examined it, found it to be active, but said it would be safe if used properly. Now they are trying to get out of replacing it. It's almost impossible to insure a house with knob and tube wiring and if you can get someone to do it, it costs an arm and a leg. I'm sorry if my agent is going to be out a sale, but I am not accepting this.

This is our only shot at a house, We're not going through this again, it's to stressful.

https://ibotta.com/r/rztlcw
  Old  July 2nd, 2018, 12:35pm     #2177
LuckyButterfly47
Senior Sweeper

Today is not going well for me. First, my dad woke me up really early because he dropped his glasses on the ground while doing some gardening outside and he couldn't find them. It only took me a second to find them. I figured that since I was up so early, I'd get some sweepstakes entered only to find that the site isn't working. Then I decided to try doing some work for Amazon (they pay me to do small online tasks like surveys, sorting images, etc) only to find that my browser keeps messing up. I uninstalled and reinstalled all of my apps twice and still can't get my browser to pull up the page correctly. I tried on Firefox, Chrome and Explorer and the same thing on all three browsers. I think it's a plugin issue although no one else in the forum is having the same issue - just me. I eventually gave up on that and decided to go for a walk. I log almost 2,000 steps on my FitBit and when I go to sync it to my phone, it resets to 0 and I have no idea why. I can't figure out it. I'm thinking about going back to bed but I have so much to do. I need to tear out the plywood subfloor in my bathroom (doing a DIY reno) and I have some nasty carpet in my dining room that needs to be torn out. I don't know what to do. Today is just not my day.

Luckybutterfly's 2018 Win List