Old  November 6th, 2018, 5:03pm     #1
patti31556
Senior Master Sweeper

HelloWorld trip win concern
Hi..anyone deal with HelloWorld with a trip win? I have won previous trips where a human contacts you tells you all about the trip, starts planning dates, airports ect..But HelloWorld contacted me May 31 that I won trip to Dublin!!! yeah yeah!! June 7 after filling out forms, ect get standard form letter congratulating me....

"We have received your information and your eligibility has been approved. No additional action is required from you at this time. You will either be contacted or receive your prize within the guidelines outlined within the official rules.
Should you have any additional questions, please reply directly to this email.
Love your Prize? Send us a video to winnerstories@helloworld.com!"

Aug 23 I worry and send an email their reply " Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our customer care team is carefully reviewing your email and will get back to you as soon as possible. We typically reply within three business days. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to get a response to you.
We have established a reference number for your case: " and then " Thanks for reaching out. Your paperwork has been received and approved. No further action is required. We appreciate your patience as we work to fulfill your prize. Have a great day"

So on Sept 19th contact them saying I am thrilled to be going to Ireland BUT.....
then exact same email sent back....then " Thanks for reaching out; we're happy to help! The Official Rules don't state a fulfillment time-frame or an end date for when you must take this trip. Were you wanting to plan this trip for a specific time-frame or just want to start planning in general?"

Sent back email was hoping for spring but nothing specific...Last email they sent Sept 26th "Thanks for providing that information. We’re happy to look into this for you! We’ve reached out to our team on your behalf and will provide an update as soon as we receive more information.
In the meantime, we appreciate your patience!"

Ok now its 5 months and 1 week later!!!!! Should I email Irish Spring...how would you even word such a letter...?? I am at loss on what to do...and so disappointed and feel I am being greedy even asking about confirmation....

Thanks for listening to my whine.

MyWins
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 6:03pm     #2
patti31556
Senior Master Sweeper

Thank you!d

I was thinking Irish Spring....but checked the original web site and it is from Castle Brands a liquor company...am tracing contact message now Thanks!

MyWins
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 8:23pm     #3
gigi
Master Sweeper

Yes, I have had the same issue with 2 fulfillment firms in recent years.. I did have to go thru FB and contact the Sponsor, what a nightmare that was, waiting for replies to multiple inquiries, once the Sponsor became involved...issue resolved.

one was a trip, the other was $10K instant win that never generated the email with the affi as it was to happen.

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic7547_4.gif

Diligence is the Mother of good luck...Benjamin Franklin
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 8:53pm     #4
mudrunnersmom
Master Sweeper

We won one of the Blue Moon trips to Denver and they and the travel agent were super easy to work with.

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
― A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 10:20pm     #5
TawnyNY
Senior Master Sweeper

Yes! They were very slow to fulfill and very off putting with their emails! I was even running out of time when I could take it and they said they would extend it another year! um no, I want to take the trip this year!!!! They finally had a travel agent contact me. It was actually the first trip I ever won, it was to Disney. My only trip win with them but I've won lots of big prizes with them and it's the same.

Edited to add, of all the prize fulfillment companies I have dealt with the past almost 14 years, eprize, helloworld is the least trustworthy! I hate saying that because I have won some great prizes from them but you have to be on them every second or they will deny they have received any information from you, even though you get confirmation emails from them. If your affy is a day late, oh too bad we picked another winner. I had to threaten to go to the attorney general on one prize when they claimed they reached out to me for "additional information" and I never responded, after being confirmed a winner. I had eprize as a dedicated key word in my email folder so I wouldn't miss anything from them so there was no way I missed any of their emails. I got the prize, which was an ipad I won on an instant win game.
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 10:48pm     #6
TawnyNY
Senior Master Sweeper

By the time you get the ball rolling, you might as well go in March for next St. Patricks day. That would be fun.
  Old  November 6th, 2018, 11:47pm     #7
mariebow
Senior Master Sweeper

Letters
I won $10,000 from Helloworld in the one main financial sweepstakes in nov 2014. I did not have a problem with the win. I saw your name on the winners list for the Irish to the Core sweepstakes which started in feb and ended in march with them letting the winners know by April. If you still cannot get a good response on them I would send a certified letter to Castle Brands Inc. 122 East 42nd St Suite 5000 New York, NY 10168 or HelloWorld Inc. 3000 Town Center Suite 2100 Southfield MI 48075 or send to both entities and do it as soon as you can. I hope things work out for you. Do not be shy about it or embarrass you won that trip and they need to step up.

Old  November 7th, 2018, 1:32am     #8
davisesq212
Senior Sweeper

I actually won a trip via Stella Artois through HelloWorld. The TA and I have been in contact right after notification. Fortunately I guess, Hello World has not been a contact for me. The travel agent has been my on,y contact, I leave next week and Im beyond excited. You MUST send a letter to HelloWorld and the sponsor ASAP. I would do this tomorrow. Include a copy of your paperwork. Im sure it will all turn out ok but Im shocked you had the patience to wait that long.

My HOF Trip Wins: European Cruise, Brazil Coffee Plantation, Bulgaria Wine, Mexico All Inclusive, Universal Orlando x2, and Las Vegas New Years Eve.
  Old  November 7th, 2018, 5:30pm     #9
patti31556
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks everyone I sent a letter to Castle Brands last night, nothing yet but hopefully it will do the trick.

MyWins
  Old  November 7th, 2018, 5:33pm     #10
davisesq212
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by patti31556 View Post
Thanks everyone I sent a letter to Castle Brands last night, nothing yet but hopefully it will do the trick.
Why not cc Hello World ?

My HOF Trip Wins: European Cruise, Brazil Coffee Plantation, Bulgaria Wine, Mexico All Inclusive, Universal Orlando x2, and Las Vegas New Years Eve.