Old  November 3rd, 2006, 1:18pm     #31
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyPrincess
What code and what free membership? If someone gifted you it goes through automatically... there should be no code to enter.

She is talking about a 3 month membership she was given at the NE Mini Convention in PA - we've emailed her the link
  Old  November 3rd, 2006, 1:43pm     #32
Marge Disbrow
Junior Sweeper

3 month premium subscription
Thanks for the help, I entered my code. Now how do I upload my pictures from convention and how do I get my club listed, South Jersey Sweepers. I have e-mailed Kerrie for info at ID she gave at convention, but have not had a response yet.

Old  November 3rd, 2006, 5:33pm     #33
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge Disbrow
Thanks for the help, I entered my code. Now how do I upload my pictures from convention and how do I get my club listed, South Jersey Sweepers. I have e-mailed Kerrie for info at ID she gave at convention, but have not had a response yet.

I just returned from convention yesterday and have not received any emails from you ~ you can also send me a PM here on the forums if you'd like
  Old  November 3rd, 2006, 5:34pm     #34
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge Disbrow
You can host your pictures at photobucket or a similar website and post them from there, or you can click Manage Attachments at the bottom of a new post and upload them to the thread, directly from your computer.

I just returned from convention yesterday and have not received any emails from you ~ you can also send me a PM here on the forums if you'd like
  Old  November 29th, 2006, 9:36pm     #35
chris-nichole
Master Sweeper

Question
I'm very new to this site. Do we have to pay to be here?
  Old  November 29th, 2006, 9:46pm     #36
kimkij
Senior Master Sweeper

You don't have to pay but paying to be a member, to become "green," has its benefits. Try it!

WELCOME!

Kimberly
  Old  May 30th, 2007, 5:56am     #37
tawnjun
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks Brent
I haven't been here long, but in my humble opinion, Brent does am amazing job. Whenver i have a question I go to a site and find it. You can't find that on a lot of other web sites. I am definitely going to buy a premium membership when I move later on this summer largely due to the invaluable community here at OLS. Thanks again.
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 5:00am     #38
kahalaave
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

someone bought me a gift of a year of green almost 3 wks ago-still not credited am having withdrawls here

My Wins from 2017 and Back!
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 3:49pm     #39
StarbucksAddict
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
LUKALOVAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahalaave
someone bought me a gift of a year of green almost 3 wks ago-still not credited am having withdrawls here
Do you know how it was done, whether it was online or if a check was sent in?
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 5:15pm     #40
kahalaave
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbucksAddict
Do you know how it was done, whether it was online or if a check was sent in?
yes a check was mailed 3 wks ago with my ols name and ols number on it-thx

My Wins from 2017 and Back!
  Old  June 5th, 2007, 5:28pm     #41
flbeachbum
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex2100
Just for the record.......this is what I've received.
these members all paid via PayPal on 4/24.

Susan L. $2.63
fee .38 = $2.25

Karolyn Y. $30.00
fee $1.17 = $28.83

Linsey K. .74
fee .32 = .42

Yvonne N. $3.00
fee .39 = $2.61

Gail C. $3.50
fee .40 = $3.10

These members got a 3 month membership paid for:

Peggysue
JORDANSGRAM
The Seahorse Lady
SonFlower2002
kimberlym1968
shuliwiffen
dorky*diva
I don't understand your post. AND ... are Janir and Deckit the same people? Just wondering?
  Old  July 2nd, 2007, 1:13am     #42
BEARHUGS65
Senior Master Sweeper

Exclamation Big Time Heads Up-
did not know where to post this but beware of new members not being able to pay for a green- was on pogo on turbo 21 and was watching a chat where people come here and con for memberships so they do not have to pay- the person was talking about how to make people feel bad and donate a membership because they cannot afford- so for all you beware- one has done it many times... and this is the ols they were talking about..not saying the above were the ones- just be wise in your choices so you do not get conned- They can afford it just do not want to pay for it when they can get it for free-

Old  July 2nd, 2007, 1:19am     #43
delilya
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARHUGS65
did not know where to post this but beware of new members not being able to pay for a green- was on pogo on turbo 21 and was watching a chat where people come here and con for memberships so they do not have to pay- the person was talking about how to make people feel bad and donate a membership because they cannot afford- so for all you beware- one has done it many times... and this is the ols they were talking about..not saying the above were the ones- just be wise in your choices so you do not get conned
People never fail to amaze me. Sheesh, for $30 they are willing to lie and cheat? Great lives they've got going there.

"Hippies started the ecology movement. They combated racism. They liberated sexual stereotypes, encouraged change, individual pride, and self-confidence. They questioned robot materialism. In four years they managed to stop the Vietnam War." Timothy Leary
  Old  July 2nd, 2007, 1:23am     #44
BEARHUGS65
Senior Master Sweeper

its amazing isn't it- and there is a sucker born every minute..I truly have times when its hard to pay but I prebudget and even pay ahead so I am not stuck without it- by pay ahead I mean several months- its easy to sell a code for a gc here and have someone pay for your membership via thier paypal if you do not have one

Old  July 2nd, 2007, 1:26am     #45
jenninshelby
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARHUGS65
did not know where to post this but beware of new members not being able to pay for a green- was on pogo on turbo 21 and was watching a chat where people come here and con for memberships so they do not have to pay- the person was talking about how to make people feel bad and donate a membership because they cannot afford- so for all you beware- one has done it many times... and this is the ols they were talking about..not saying the above were the ones- just be wise in your choices so you do not get conned- They can afford it just do not want to pay for it when they can get it for free-

This has been going on since prem. memberships started.. But for peeps to be in a chat and doing that? Unreal!!

"The cat has always been associated with the Moon. For like the moon, it comes to life at night, escaping from humanity and wandering over housetops with its eyes
beaming out through the darkness."