Old  January 12th, 2018, 4:47pm     #1
arouet
Grand Master Sweeper

Pajama Jeans Sweepstakes or Just Promotion?
Just a quick question. About a year ago Pajama Jeans started a sweepstakes, (It's over now as of December) But basically you entered one time and your name was in the bowl to win a free pair of pajama jeans every week for the year. About a week ago I received an email that said I was eligible for a free pair of pajama jeans I just had to pay $7.99 for shipping.

I just don't know if this was a sweepstakes win that charged shipping (the email didn't say anything about winning) or just a great promotion since I'm on their email list? Either way I took them up on it, it was too good of a deal not to, and I know they are a legitimate company, but just curious if anyone else got these.
  Old  January 12th, 2018, 4:52pm     #2
carcon
Senior Master Sweeper

I think it's not a sweep, just a promotion and I don't think they are worth much more than that amount

You've got to to prime the pump, you've got to have faith and believe
You've got to give of yourself before your worthy to receive!
  Old  January 12th, 2018, 4:55pm     #3
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

Go back to the first rule: If you have to pay, it's not a prize.
  Old  January 12th, 2018, 7:40pm     #4
redfantum
Senior Master Sweeper

The free pajamajeans are a promotion they do approximately once a year for people on their customer list. I just got my third free pair in so many years yesterday. I love them, but not for $40 a pair. $8 I can do.

"Idiocracy". It's a movie, not an instruction manual.
  Old  January 12th, 2018, 11:28pm     #5
arouet
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfantum View Post
The free pajamajeans are a promotion they do approximately once a year for people on their customer list. I just got my third free pair in so many years yesterday. I love them, but not for $40 a pair. $8 I can do.
Good to know. I guess I'm staying on their list.
  Old  January 12th, 2018, 11:31pm     #6
arouet
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by plazamama View Post
Go back to the first rule: If you have to pay, it's not a prize.
Normally I would 100 percent agree with you, but I've always wanted to try these out but definitely didn't want to pay what they were charging only to find out they weren't comfortable so paying the $7.99 seemed worth it even if it was a win. And I knew they were reputable so I wasn't afraid of giving them my credit card info.
  Old  January 13th, 2018, 1:13am     #7
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by arouet View Post
Normally I would 100 percent agree with you, but I've always wanted to try these out but definitely didn't want to pay what they were charging only to find out they weren't comfortable so paying the $7.99 seemed worth it even if it was a win. And I knew they were reputable so I wasn't afraid of giving them my credit card info.
I didn't know they were that expensive. It's the sort of thing I wear at home. Like $15 No Nonsense leggings. hmm
  Old  January 13th, 2018, 12:15pm     #8
arouet
Grand Master Sweeper

As far as women's jeans go these days they aren't outrageous. But I have a favorite type of jeans already so to spend $40-$50 (depending on style) just to see if they are as comfortable as they say just didn't appeal to me.