Old  January 18th, 2006, 10:37pm     #1
cwilman
Sweeper

One Friday Night Elective Option
Hi Everyone,
After cajolling my webmaster for months, the sign-up sheet for the Friday night elective class I am running is online!!

http://www.contestqueen.com/company/appearances.html

The class is called How To Win Cash Cars Trips and More. It's three hours long and a short description is it's the "live" version of my book You Can't Win If You Don't Enter. The main focus is on Internet and online sweeping.

Here is the offical course description:

Would you like a pocket full of mad money? Would you like to cruise around town in a brand new set of wheels? Would you like to bask in the tropical sun?

These are just some of the prizes available to be won in contests and sweepstakes in the US today.

Learn how to take advantage of the different ways to win cash and prizes everyday! Learn the modern methods and technologies of sweeping. Topics discussed will include:
Sweeping Terminology & Definitions
5 Ways to Enter
Online Communities
Internet Sweeping System
Tools of the Trade
How to Avoid the Hazards of Being Online
Rules & Regulations
Sweepstake Releases
Increase Your Chances
How to Avoid Scams
Your Questions Answered

Hope to see you there :-)
Carolyn
http://www.contestqueen.com
  Old  January 19th, 2006, 11:50am     #2
sweeps aku
Master Sweeper

And I quote

"The class is FREE. Please pay $10.00USD to cover the cost of course materials."

LUCK & LOVE!
  Old  January 25th, 2006, 3:22am     #3
Janir
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeps aku
And I quote

"The class is FREE. Please pay $10.00USD to cover the cost of course materials."

HMmmmm.... I hear ya, sweeps aku!

Old  February 5th, 2006, 2:23pm     #4
cwilman
Sweeper

How To Win Cash Cars Trips and More
The course is the "live" version of my book You Can't Win If You Don't Enter. Instead of just describing to you how to sweep online I show you. When this course was run in Toronto through The Learning Annex it was $50+ dollars per person. I am offering the class for free as a marketing tool for me and my company. I do not wish to lose money teaching the course so I am asking the $10 to cover the cost of the nice booklet you will receive when you attend my class. I do not think that is unreasonable.

I hope to see you there,
Carolyn
  Old  March 2nd, 2006, 3:17am     #5
Janir
Grand Master Sweeper

Thank you, Carolyn, for your calm reply. BUT, to be honest, it doesn't sound like you're offering any info that can't be had for FREE right here on OLS!
P.S., if you have a large impressive list of wins from your method, please let us know! A tease like that is always good.
Good luck to you anyway, I'm not trying to be mean here, just curious..

Old  March 2nd, 2006, 8:43am     #6
pestkaj
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janir
Thank you, Carolyn, for your calm reply. BUT, to be honest, it doesn't sound like you're offering any info that can't be had for FREE right here on OLS!
P.S., if you have a large impressive list of wins from your method, please let us know! A tease like that is always good.
Good luck to you anyway, I'm not trying to be mean here, just curious..

Agreed. It sounds more like a beginer class, or for someone who maybe is into snail sweeps and wants to cross-over into internet stuff but doesn't know where to start....
  Old  March 5th, 2006, 5:37pm     #7
coljim
Grand Master Sweeper

We're going to the cowboy restaurant on Friday night. Anybody else?

My 2019 Wins
  Old  March 5th, 2006, 8:46pm     #8
risavjl
Master Sweeper

Possible OLS party? Brent?

risa
A dewdrop can exalt us like the music of the sun
yes
  Old  April 9th, 2006, 3:14pm     #9
cwilman
Sweeper

WOW - just catching up on all my groups - sorry I have not replied sooner!

For those of you really savvy online you may feel it is a beginners class - it is really designed for those who 1) want to move from mail to online and 2) for those who are online and want to get better.

I have a lot of feedback from the Canadian book which is an overview of the entire hobby focussing on the Internet with heaps of tips, tricks and stories throughout. Many seasoned sweepers have enjoyed it and feel they got something from it.

The course is a quick overview of the hobby with me showing you live how to sweep online. So if you are really doing well sweeping online I would advise you skip this elective. To-date I have 35 people signed-up for the class.

BTW - you were asking about my wins - I keep a spreadsheet and the lists are too long to post but in 2004 I won 125 sweepstakes totaling $33,540.62 and in 2005 I won 159 sweepstakes totaling $33,608.54, YTD I have won 32 sweepstakes totaling $5,768.50.

Even if you choose not to attend my class, I hope to see you at the convention

Carolyn
http://www.contestqueen.com