Old  August 19th, 2005, 6:01pm     #1
sisishi
Senior Sweeper

confirmation
Has anyone recieved there registration confirmation, I know they said it would take about four weeks I sent mine in June 17
  Old  August 19th, 2005, 6:03pm     #2
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisishi
Has anyone recieved there registration confirmation, I know they said it would take about four weeks I sent mine in beginning of July.

No I think the confirmations will take a bit - I sent mine in a few days after convention in June and I know they have processed mine, but they got over 300 just at the convention so I am sure its taking them a bit longer than planned I'll shoot an email to my contacts and see what they say
  Old  August 19th, 2005, 6:08pm     #3
sisishi
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial

No I think the confirmations will take a bit - I sent mine in a few days after convention in June and I know they have processed mine, but they got over 300 just at the convention so I am sure its taking them a bit longer than planned I'll shoot an email to my contacts and see what they say
Thank you KB I checked and I sent it in June, I just want to make sure they have my name, How do you know your was processed?
  Old  August 19th, 2005, 6:13pm     #4
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisishi
Thank you KB I checked and I sent it in June, I just want to make sure they have my name, How do you know your was processed?

Donna (the convention coordinator) and I email each other often as OLS is planning on being a big part of the next convention - I was able to confirm she received our registrations. I just shot her an email and I should hear back from her this weekend
  Old  August 20th, 2005, 2:35am     #5
PandaAntiSocial
Master Sweeper

On the registration form and on the convention website, they say to include a SASE if you want a receipt. I did just that and received my receipt three weeks later.
(Confirmation of my registration does not mean confirmation of me actually attending. Sometimes things don't always go as planned. But I digress...)
  Old  August 20th, 2005, 11:15am     #6
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeppanda
(Confirmation of my registration does not mean confirmation of me actually attending. Sometimes things don't always go as planned. But I digress...)

Whatever. You will be there or when I land I will drive over and FORCE you to come with Must have panda at convention
  Old  August 20th, 2005, 1:13pm     #7
sisishi
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeppanda
On the registration form and on the convention website, they say to include a SASE if you want a receipt. I did just that and received my receipt three weeks later.
Thank you Panda, I didn't really need a reciept just wanted to make sure they have my name in, I checked my bank statement and my check has gone through so I know they recieved my information Thanks again look forward to seeing you at the convention and you to KB