Old  February 11th, 2019, 11:59am     #1
mrsb8
Senior Sweeper

re-subscribing on a weekend
I have re-subscribed on a weekend- I have my receipt & yet I can NO LONGER ACCESS my sweeps page or any of my history. what a pile- I have emailed- left messages on their "contact" page which disappears after using it- HOW THE HELL DO I GET MY SWEEPS PAGES BACK NOW??? & will I have the same old 'end of subscription" date if the online-sweepstakes crew did not get it renewed that day or weekend??? sorry to vent but I can't access my page & I have my receipt number!!

Old  February 11th, 2019, 2:33pm     #2
dogbuddy57
Master Sweeper
Founding Member

I know it’s frustrating....please go to announcements, and see the sticky on top...something like “urgent message”.
It will provide you with specific instructions to follow to get your payment credited.
  Old  February 11th, 2019, 8:10pm     #3
mrsb8
Senior Sweeper

I can't get to the announcements page since I don't have my premium membership credited yet!
this is aggravating. I found the page-but I don't have the access because my subscription has NOT been processed. I have lost all of the pages I had- the history- the expired sweeps- the list of sweeps I had submitted- NOTHING- I am getting the un paid pages which basically is crap. I have had this subscription since 2002- but this time I paid on a weekend!! I am beyond frustrated now- I emailed them again- WITH NOTHING or no return email. Is anyone there anymore? are there people who maintain the pages? or is it on remote if you pay on weekdays?? I want to thank you for your response- I hope to see my pages restored soon but truly- I don't know how to do it now. Thanks for answering /helping me with my "vent"!! Have a good day. Thanks again.

Old  February 11th, 2019, 8:13pm     #4
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb8 View Post
this is aggravating. I found the page-but I don't have the access because my subscription has NOT been processed. I have lost all of the pages I had- the history- the expired sweeps- the list of sweeps I had submitted- NOTHING- I am getting the un paid pages which basically is crap. I have had this subscription since 2002- but this time I paid on a weekend!! I am beyond frustrated now- I emailed them again- WITH NOTHING or no return email. Is anyone there anymore? are there people who maintain the pages? or is it on remote if you pay on weekdays?? I want to thank you for your response- I hope to see my pages restored soon but truly- I don't know how to do it now. Thanks for answering /helping me with my "vent"!! Have a good day. Thanks again.
you don't need a premium subscription to see the "support and feedback" or "announcement" forums.
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...isplay.php?f=2
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1410297

Here is the link to the specific thread that details what to do:
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1417807

good luck!

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  February 11th, 2019, 8:24pm     #5
mrsb8
Senior Sweeper

thank you- I private messaged Nicole
I clicked on announcements & went to the "urgent" page about subscriptions but when I tried to post that page said I did not have the access to that page. So I greatly appreciate Nicoles pm & hope to get my subscription & pages back up soon. Thanks again!! good luck to you also!

Old  February 19th, 2019, 8:06pm     #6
Traumajunky
Master Sweeper

I paid on the 17th, messaged Nicole, she's been online and I'm still not green. Figures.
  Old  February 19th, 2019, 8:56pm     #7
mrsb8
Senior Sweeper

an update
Nicolle helped me & got my subscription going again! I thank everyone who offered help & advice on how to do it. I believe that this newsletter has a glitch that must be addressed with such a large base-but I do want to thank Nicolle & so glad that I have my subscription back & working properly - Thanks again to everyone who offered advice & help with my issue & request. Thanks again.

Closed Thread