Old  March 7th, 2019, 1:02pm     #1
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

OLS Updates 3.2.19
Hey guys! I’m not exactly sure how to start this but I wanted to address a few things that have happened recently.

Nicole is no longer with the site – there is no longer a direct link to Brent to let him know there is an issue with the site. The site was never Nicole’s to run & I am truly grateful she took care of things for as long as she did. I have left messages at the number I had for Brent as well as left a message on Facebook – sadly this is about all I can do. I have no magic powers to fix any of the issues that have been happening (they’d have been fixed ages ago if I did!!).

What does this mean?
• There is no one to credit the PayPal issues
• There is no one monitoring any of the OLS emails
• We do not know when/if the database errors for MySweeps users will be fixed
• We (the volunteer mods/admins/editors) have no other information other than what I have stated here
• No one (and I can promise you that!) is more frustrated by all of these issues than the hardworking mods/editors of the site

We’ve seen some threads about a Facebook Group – OLS has not had a FB group/page in years - any groups bearing the name of OLS or anything like that are not run by anyone affiliated with OLS (mods/editors/admins) - please feel free to share this post but any info within those groups are not posted by anyone on the OLS team.

Another thing I’d like to dispel is that Nicole & Brent are the same person. I can 100% verify this is not true, I’ve spent plenty of time in person with them over the years to confirm (as can many of you who have as well!). Yes you may have seen both usernames on in the past - in order for Nicole to credit the PayPal she had to be logged into her account to see the PM’s and Brent’s to access the highest Admin interface.

We see a lot of other people ask about other sweepstakes sites - there are TONS – most run by really great people - Google is your friend - that is how I found OLS in the first place

Should we find out anything more we will update here – we’ll be closing a lot of threads and linking to this post – the same with any new that pop up so we can keep everything in one place.

OLS has been my sweepstakes home for almost 17 years – but it has become much much more to me as I have met some of the most amazing people through this hobby that I am proud to call my friends, all of us deserve better & deserve answers but we just don't have any.

Last edited by kbsocial; March 7th, 2019 at 5:34pm.
  Old  March 7th, 2019, 1:04pm     #2
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Hey all! Still workin on getting in contact with Brent. This will remain closed and I’ll update when I know anything. I’m working on answering PMs but please bear with me - I do have a career and life outside of OLS

Situation remains there is currently no one to credit members. Contact PayPal to dispute.

Thank you!!
Closed Thread