Old  July 14th, 2018, 4:49pm     #376
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Being in the black is better than being in the red!

Hope they will get to you and all the rest soon.
ROFL, unfortunately, I am probably in the red too!!! LOL

Old  July 14th, 2018, 10:29pm     #377
prplrush
Master Sweeper

i cannot believe they're still allowing for members to make their payments into oblivion What in the world is going on around here.

Old  July 14th, 2018, 11:17pm     #378
jas11563
Master Sweeper

I cannot comprehend how this is not fixed yet.

If there was an issue, and you have discovered the issue, shouldn't the issue be non-existent for people not involved in the issue prior to it being discovered?

I get, vaguely and with little tolerance for it and the delay, why it may take time to make people green, who paid prior to Nicole's email.
And PayPal should just negate all transactions that did not complete, reverse the transaction, and with the fixed system, everyone should just resubmit their premium payment.

I do not understand why a week after the issue was identified, people are still paying and not immediately going green.
  Old  July 14th, 2018, 11:59pm     #379
AnnaMolly
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by java007 View Post
Expired on the 13tth (overnight) - no longer green today. Member since January 2004. Filed a dispute with PayPal yesterday.
How do you file a dispute? I had renewed and paid for a 6 month subscription earlier today. I hadn't been to the forums in a while so I hadn't seen all the threads of this problem. I"m really upset

Destroy demonocracy.
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 8:01am     #380
smokeykat
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
How do you file a dispute? I had renewed and paid for a 6 month subscription earlier today. I hadn't been to the forums in a while so I hadn't seen all the threads of this problem. I"m really upset
A dispute is done through your PayPal account. Log in and click on the payment. You will see Enroll free and request a refund click that or Report a problem if that is not showing up.

Still not green paid on July 10th for a year. Going through sweeps withdrawal so I searched out some sites and did find a nice site that is free.

smokeykat
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 8:49am     #381
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas11563 View Post
I cannot comprehend how this is not fixed yet.

If there was an issue, and you have discovered the issue, shouldn't the issue be non-existent for people not involved in the issue prior to it being discovered?

I get, vaguely and with little tolerance for it and the delay, why it may take time to make people green, who paid prior to Nicole's email.
And PayPal should just negate all transactions that did not complete, reverse the transaction, and with the fixed system, everyone should just resubmit their premium payment.

I do not understand why a week after the issue was identified, people are still paying and not immediately going green.
What I can't understand more than anything else is why they keep taking people's money knowing that a problem exists. They have even posted (one solitary time) that they are aware of the issue yet every single day I look at this thread and see people who have not been following this in the forums confused because they paid and have not received the premium membership yet. Why continue to take money if you are aware of a problem? Do you think if you went to Wal-Mart and the credit card readers were double charging people that they would continue to let people go through the lines and not inform them? Don't you think they would not accept credit card payments until they resolved the issue? Don't you think that they would put up a sign to inform people of the issue so they would know before they tried to make a purchase? Why on earth is this not being done here? Why keep taking money and digging your hole even deeper with problems and angry customers? I imagine that a lot of sweeps sites are getting an influx of new members.
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 10:08am     #382
casperette
Master Sweeper

Same problem
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME??
I realize that some of these [problems are way before mine as I paid on July 10.
I do not want to file a complaint with paypal until I have given OLS every opportunty to fix this. But I have sent three pms to Nicole with no response.
I don't blame anyone I would just like to know what is going on and I truly appreciate what the mods and everyone else does,
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 11:38am     #383
prplrush
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplrush View Post
I think this is a great post started....only post in there if you're in the paid but not green dilemma. With the date of your purchase....maybe it'll help Nicole and Brent speed up the process. http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com....php?t=1410839

Add your username/ paid date in there....in hopes that itll make it easier for them to fix it.....though as far as i can see....brent and nicole haven't been on here in five days.
I'm pretty disgusted that they're still having people fall into this limbo hole by not taking down the payment option for right now

Old  July 15th, 2018, 11:58am     #384
sgibbs58
Senior Master Sweeper

Afraid to pay
My subscription runs out in 2 weeks. I got a notification yesterday but I don't want to renew now if it is taking this long to go green..... UGH!!!
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 12:14pm     #385
cookiegirl123
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgibbs58 View Post
My subscription runs out in 2 weeks. I got a notification yesterday but I don't want to renew now if it is taking this long to go green..... UGH!!!
Donít pay or you will just fall into the same black hole that a lot of other people find themselves in. You wonít be an anomaly that it works for with no problem.
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 1:27pm     #386
AnnaMolly
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeykat View Post
A dispute is done through your PayPal account. Log in and click on the payment. You will see Enroll free and request a refund click that or Report a problem if that is not showing up.

Still not green paid on July 10th for a year. Going through sweeps withdrawal so I searched out some sites and did find a nice site that is free.
Thank you smokeykat!

Destroy demonocracy.
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 2:07pm     #387
sweepmama
Grand Master Sweeper

I feel so bad for you all. I dodged a bullet. I paid for a year on June 6th with no issue via Paypal. I really hope ya'll get this resolved quickly!!

Old  July 15th, 2018, 2:48pm     #388
bugielady88
Senior Sweeper

I sure they get it fix soon I sure mis doing my sweeps.I done the 3 month.
  Old  July 15th, 2018, 3:32pm     #389
prplrush
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugielady88 View Post
I sure they get it fix soon I sure mis doing my sweeps.I done the 3 month.
You would think so. But for some of the members that paid, it's getting close to hitting the 1 month mark

Old  July 15th, 2018, 4:23pm     #390
dippitydoo
Grand Master Sweeper

I'm green. Nicole sent a message apologizing and they are working to get everything fixed. Also, she gave me a little extra time on the subscription.

Have patience.
Closed Thread

Tags
membership