Old  January 15th, 2010, 6:33pm     #61
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

After leaving at 10 this morning to do errands, I came home for a half an hour to eat lunch with hubby, then left again and just got home a few minutes ago from finishing up errands. My neck which I thought was better this morning is killing me a long with a headache above my right eye.

I'm suppose to pick someone up later, I sure hope this headache is gone and the freezing fog holds off till tomorrow.

I just realized I forgot to leave the apples for the deer I took with me when I put flowers on my dads grave this morning for his birthday.

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” Buddha
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 7:22pm     #62
secular
Grand Master Sweeper

When will it end.
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 9:00pm     #63
Mrsloon
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizdehart View Post
When will it end.
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 9:17pm     #64
ISLABONITA
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
When will it end.
Just read about losing your diamond .. so sorry.

Crumpet & Cali
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 11:01pm     #65
Beth
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
When will it end.
My mom lost her diamond and found it a week later underneath the fridge.
I will say a prayer to St. Anthony (Patron saint of lost things) - it couldn't hurt!

St. Anthony, please look around, something is lost and must be found - Please help Liz find her diamond!
  Old  January 16th, 2010, 10:19pm     #66
jenninshelby
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravin View Post
After leaving at 10 this morning to do errands, I came home for a half an hour to eat lunch with hubby, then left again and just got home a few minutes ago from finishing up errands. My neck which I thought was better this morning is killing me a long with a headache above my right eye.

I'm suppose to pick someone up later, I sure hope this headache is gone and the freezing fog holds off till tomorrow.

I just realized I forgot to leave the apples for the deer I took with me when I put flowers on my dads grave this morning for his birthday.
I am sorry to hear your neck is still bothering you.. Time to go to doctor..

"The cat has always been associated with the Moon. For like the moon, it comes to life at night, escaping from humanity and wandering over housetops with its eyes
beaming out through the darkness."
  Old  January 17th, 2010, 12:53am     #67
choker2002
Senior Sweeper

Angry
I am mad at my niece today, she is 21 and I know she smokes. Yes, she is 21 but I would think after her families history with lung & heart disease and seeing smokings aftermath would give her an incentive not to smoke. I am so po'ed right now.

http://www.flowersbylynne.com/
  Old  January 17th, 2010, 7:27pm     #68
ups91
Senior Master Sweeper

Start calling me "Mud." Why can't thing ever be easy. A job overseas is looking better and better everyday. Take the kids and have a break from the situation at hand and all the family.

Nancy
  Old  January 17th, 2010, 8:21pm     #69
ISLABONITA
Grand Master Sweeper

I tried doing something good for my son's gf Laura who is in a contest for a huge grand prize and the rules on OLS kept getting in the way
  Old  January 17th, 2010, 10:00pm     #70
Miki
Grand Master Sweeper

to all who need one.

SWAGBUCKS
"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
  Old  January 18th, 2010, 3:10pm     #71
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

I have Blockbuster online and where I can exchange the videos I get threw the mail in the store. I just rented a movies there in the past week. Last night my husband and I went to return it and exchange the movies threw the mail and the store is closing!

I was in shock, there was no mention when we wented the movies a few days ago, and I asked if I could return the movies and they said yes, but the mail order movies I would have to take to one of their other locations, as everything in the store was for sale, no rentals.

It was the largest Blockbuster in the area and the only one that was close to when I go shopping. The other one is in a neighboring town, and even though my husband comes within a mile of it when he is going to work, it is cramped and small.

None of the employees wanted to say much, and some of the people in the stores were really angry and upset. There was no notices, why didn't they tell us when we rented the movies. From what it looked like they will be closed in a few days. Strange thing was none of the employees had we ever seen in there before.

Old  January 18th, 2010, 3:21pm     #72
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

They closed a bunch in our city too, I got pre-viewed season 5 of the Office for $20. They over saturated markets and can't compete with NetFlix and now RedBoxRental. Hollywood video is supposed to be closing branches as well. They just can't compete with the limited overhead of the warehouse online rentals.

All I Want For You My Son Is To Be Satisfied
  Old  January 18th, 2010, 3:37pm     #73
Madamzuzu
Senior Sweeper

netflix ftw
  Old  January 18th, 2010, 3:50pm     #74
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbutterfly View Post
They closed a bunch in our city too, I got pre-viewed season 5 of the Office for $20. They over saturated markets and can't compete with NetFlix and now RedBoxRental. Hollywood video is supposed to be closing branches as well. They just can't compete with the limited overhead of the warehouse online rentals.

There was only 3 Blockbusters in our area, now two, but they other two are old and sorta run down. This was the newest store and in the busiest area, it really doesn't make sense as the others aren't in as busy of locations.

They closed all but one Hollywood video here a year ago.

They did have some great deals I think they had most seasons of TV shows for 19.99 and all previously viewed videos even new releases were $9.99.

I really liked the Blockbuster online and being able to return them in the store. We paid 19.99 for 3 movies at a time, and then in store exchanges for free, plus you got a coupon a month for a free instore rental and they sent out cards for 1.99 new release rentals over the past couple months.

The Blockbuster online is really going downhill, and it takes 2-3 days for them to ship videos after you return them and they even send you a email they received them. They send videos way down on the list, and last time we received the wrong movies in the right envelope. At the rate they are going lately it probably won't be long before the whole thing goes under.

Old  January 18th, 2010, 5:17pm     #75
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamzuzu View Post
netflix ftw
Are Netflix worth it? I have heard good and bad.